Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-10-03, 01:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's supposed to be big, not worthless...."
Wo wo wo wo. This thread is a compilation of others!? That's almost like cheating...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 01:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wo wo wo wo. This thread is a..."
This thread is like a gigantic trashcan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-03, 01:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This thread is like a gigantic trashcan."
like your mom.

lawlz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-03, 01:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "like your mom. lawlz"
Zing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-03, 02:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Zing!"
Young Jeezy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 02:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Young Jeezy"
his 1st CD was good. his new stuff = shit.

YOU KNOW WE KEEP DAT WHITE GIRL CHRISTINA AGGEEELARA MY JERWEY TOO LOUD HOMEBOY I CANNOT HEAR YA

gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-03, 03:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "his 1st CD was good. his new stuff =..."
I don't even listen to him. Just that song Go Ghetta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 07:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This thread is like a gigantic trashcan."
Let's make a special trashcan for all of kyeruu's posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-04, 03:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Let's make a special trashcan for all..."
We'd have to put a "Biohazard" label on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-04, 07:39 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "We'd have to put a "Biohazard" label on..."
And a cautionary sign saying that the contents could lower IQ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-05, 12:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And a cautionary sign saying that the..."
probably cause i like cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:25 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "probably cause i like cheese."
I like cheese too and that has nothing to do with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:49 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "probably cause i like cheese."
In my years on this planet, I've noticed that people with a fascination of cheese are fucking batshit insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In my years on this planet, I've..."
Well what is there to really be fascinated about. You'd have to be insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-05, 02:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In my years on this planet, I've..."
What's wrong with a fascination of cheese?

I love cheese! Whenever I go shopping, I always lok for the strongest cheddar, and persuade my parents to buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-05, 02:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What's wrong with a fascination of..."
See what I mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 02:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Welcome to the World Record Thread!
NO

BAN ME BITCHES
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "NO BAN ME BITCHES"
*bans spector*
cheese is all powerfull bow down to the cheese, it'sa gift from god, bow down to it BOW DOWN TO IT NOW PLOX HAAUSHAUSHAUSHAUIHS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:49 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "*bans spector* cheese is all powerfull..."
So, if I were to cut your head open and examine where your brain is to be, would I find cobwebs and molded cheese?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-11, 03:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "So, if I were to cut your head open and..."
no you would find, the only reason to actually kill your self.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu