Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It would be wasted on me. And to that..."
... ...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-06-13, 09:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It would be wasted on me. And to that..."
Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh well."
Wooooooooooooop!!!

New graphics card is in. And fook me, is it a big 'un!

Pictures soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wooooooooooooop!!! New graphics card..."
Your mom's vagina's a big 'un.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Question ... ... ...
Posted 2007-06-13, 06:40 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "... ..."
Goodlookinguy said:
... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-06-13, 08:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Your mom's vagina's a big 'un."
Kagom, I'm dissapointed in you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kagom, I'm dissapointed in you. :("
Then your life must be full of disappointments...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-14, 09:46 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then your life must be full of..."
Piccytures!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Piccytures! ..."
That thing is fucking bulky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That thing is fucking bulky."
Tell me about it.

Just about fits in the case - a cm longer and it would be hitting my hard drives. The casing on the front of it houses the beast that is the fan, and a lot of heat sinks. As a result, it takes up two bays on the back of the computer.

It's rather heavy, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:42 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then your life must be full of..."
...Yes. It is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:19 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "...Yes. It is. :("
I'm sorry. I have pie, would you like some pie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:23 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sorry. I have pie, would you like..."
You're not trying to fox her with a trick pie, are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sorry. I have pie, would you like..."
I've learned not to take pie from homo's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 05:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I've learned not to take pie from..."
What? It's Dutch Apple pie and I even have some vanilla ice cream for it. Why don't you like my pie? ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-14, 05:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What? It's Dutch Apple pie and I even..."
If you weren't American, I'd say you were going through some kind of mutated version of The Mighty Boosh Pie scene...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYO1i1otn1k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If you weren't American, I'd say you..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1apK942NqZM

Maksim Mrvica is my god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-15, 11:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What? It's Dutch Apple pie and I even..."
Dutch Apple... o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-15, 11:40 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Dutch Apple... o.o"
It's the best version of apple pie ever in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-15, 04:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's the best version of apple pie ever..."
this thread is still alive ?

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1