Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

brittany spears
Posted 2008-02-16, 05:27 PM
i don't know if any of you have seen this or if its already posted somehwere on here but holy crap

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6eOSDRNOLp4&feature=related
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-16, 11:07 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "brittany spears"
Never seen it before. ORIGINAL CONTENT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-02-16, 11:55 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "brittany spears"
Holy crap, this is new and exciting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-17, 09:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Holy crap, this is new and exciting."
This is actually one of the most absurd things on the internet I've never been able to sit through more than the first thirty seconds or so. She's a singer and not a good one, I do not understand the obsession.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-17, 10:47 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "This is actually one of the most absurd..."
The kid is just joking. He isn't serious. And he's getting his own TV show now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-17, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The kid is just joking. He isn't..."
seriosuly? wtf would that be about?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-17, 06:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "seriosuly? wtf would that be about?"
He isn't a kid lol, he is a full grown man, also gay. He did this, and im not sure WHY, but it has escalated to one of the best video's on youtube, for some odd reason. He apparently loves britney to death. But Seth green spoofed it, it was hilarious. I laughed at this as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-02-17, 07:39 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "He isn't a kid lol, he is a full grown..."
He doesn't really love britney. Like I said, he was just joking. He's a comedian, or at least considers himself one. I think he's retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-18, 09:41 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "brittany spears"
having that guy on your side = not good.

And I hope his show gets cancelled on the pilot episode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-18, 10:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "having that guy on your side = not..."
i hope it catches fire during the pilot episode. and none make it out in time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-18, 06:55 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i hope it catches fire during the pilot..."
What talentedhamster means is that she's really looking forward to the premiere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-19, 12:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What talentedhamster means is that..."
haha yeaok. i just can't even believe that hes getting his own show. thats rediculous
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-19, 04:10 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha yeaok. i just can't even believe..."
You should get his face tattooed onto your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-19, 05:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You should get his face tattooed onto..."
no more room, enough tattoos there as it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-19, 05:21 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "no more room, enough tattoos there as..."
Pictures or you are lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-19, 05:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pictures or you are lying."
duh im lying. silly goose. its too nice to tattoo =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster