Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post two bored fellows...
Posted 2003-07-26, 06:55 PM
well iam new here and i've never seen these forums in my whole entire life...see looik at my profile , Useless Imp. i was just reading thru the chat and flame forums and i un-purposely read about kaos and !k_a!...well i think they were just two really nice guys who were bored and just wantd something to do...i think they should be unbanned and given a mod position of they're choice since they are nice fellows and i hope they get unbanned . like i've said before i dont know who they are i just want them to be unbannd plz and thanks

P.S. unban them (and give them mod positions)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
burritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenburritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:22 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
Hmm, Proxies.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:24 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
Must be kaos, as K_A's typing was generally better then that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:33 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."

didnt u read?

i said i dont know them..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
burritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenburritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:36 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
God damnit stop lying Kaos, it's obvious that that is you, you're AIM name is BurritoIXI.

Anyway, I had no idea he would make such a moronic thread like this, don't hold me responsible for his actions.

Anyway, senesia, Kaos was de-IP banned from what I know, I'm on a proxy right now so I don't know if I was or not(and it doesn't really matter.)

Kaos, take it like a man, yes we are bored out of our minds but we did something stupid and deserved to be banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amaz0n! is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between!King_Amaz0n! is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

!King_Amaz0n!

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:38 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
but you gotta hand it to me..i did edit taco's sig nicely huh?

WITH PAINT!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:53 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
k this is getting boring ...someone unban us anytime now?

btw whoever says "well you should've thought of that before you went into zagggons account" in the next post is a un-carbonated sex addicted chimpanzee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:53 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
looks gay to me.....how about you two buttfuck buddies get out of here.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 07:59 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
OK, Kaos, if you're not gonna stop making these moronic posts, leave me out of them at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amaz0n! is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between!King_Amaz0n! is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

!King_Amaz0n!

Posted 2003-07-26, 08:28 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
burritoX said:
btw whoever says "well you should've thought of that before you went into zagggons account" in the next post is a un-carbonated sex addicted chimpanzee
Well you should've thought of that before you went into zagggon account.

zagggon may be stupid but it s no reason to be a moron and abuse of his account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-26, 08:56 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
I was talking about Senesi4's proxy.

burritoX said:
k this is getting boring ...someone unban us anytime now?
Not too sure about you.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-07-26 at 08:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-26, 09:01 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
Kuja said:
burritoX said:
Well you should've thought of that before you went into zagggon account.

zagggon may be stupid but it s no reason to be a moron and abuse of his account.

What about me? I mean, its not like i give a rats ass, if zelaron wants to ban me for somthing i didnt do then go ahead, i feel that whoever banned me and king amazon and kaos all made mistakes, whoever banned me made a big one for not interrogating ME first and just out of nowhere banning me, because when i just wake up and get banned and i dont know how or anything it scares me a little.

And kaos made a mistake doing it, but ka your chipping off your friendship with me, im alright that you did it.... But how come when i asked you you said you dont know anything about it... Thats not friendship man.. Thats just bullshit thats like stabbing somone in the back when your closest. Bad choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-26, 09:07 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
I guess you were banned so that they could post anything else using your account. It was done to stop the spam and nonsense.

I am sure they didn't accuse you for doing that.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-26, 10:01 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
Really now, senesia are you trying to say they didnt think it was me at first. Really, think about what you just said. Give it a REAL good look. A Real HARD one. real BIG one, yeah thats it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-26, 10:03 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
lol of course they did...oh wait i should'nt be lol'ing

cuz I = depressed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-26, 11:12 PM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
At least I have never thought you and zagggon would ever do such things.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 12:28 AM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
slaynish said:
Really now, senesia are you trying to say they didnt think it was me at first. Really, think about what you just said. Give it a REAL good look. A Real HARD one. real BIG one, yeah thats it.
well said slaynish it makes me sick also to think that a mod just banned us with out taking into perspective our actions in the past and our general attitude in this forum. we got framed and they shot us with out even giving us a chance
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-27, 12:49 AM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
If you talk about your actions in the past, you should have been temp banned several times at least.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:18 AM in reply to burritoX's post "two bored fellows..."
temp = no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez