Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-10-13, 06:41 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Don't argue with Kazilla. He'll keep on..."
When a website clearly states that said item exists and you choose to believe it has died.. well I'll let you fathom up your own conclusion for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-14, 12:31 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "When a website clearly states that said..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
When a website clearly states that said item exists and you choose to believe it has died.. well I'll let you fathom up your own conclusion for that.

You hardheaded moron.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ed&btnG=Search
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami

---------

The next statement you make better be something about you being wrong and me being right. If not, you're one dumbass SOB.

You prove where this world is going Kazilla. Thank you for that glimpse.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-10-14, 06:56 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You hardheaded moron. ..."
GREAT, EXCELLENT.. before I wasn't being cocky because I was trying to be mature about the whole thing but quite possibly thats impossible with your hard fucking head. Ok so you found a couple links where it says Toonami has ended.. WONDERFUL toonami is dead gotcha, you win.

Now.. explain to me why on CN's website has a fucking section for toonami... Er wait, better yet, why don't you link me to another site that says "toonami ended" instead of answering the question in the first place dick weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:34 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "GREAT, EXCELLENT.. before I wasn't..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
GREAT, EXCELLENT.. before I wasn't being cocky because I was trying to be mature about the whole thing but quite possibly thats impossible with your hard fucking head. Ok so you found a couple links where it says Toonami has ended.. WONDERFUL toonami is dead gotcha, you win.

Now.. explain to me why on CN's website has a fucking section for toonami... Er wait, better yet, why don't you link me to another site that says "toonami ended" instead of answering the question in the first place dick weed.
Dude, calm down. GLG already answered that before, and it's common sense. Maybe CN just hasn't put that section of their website down. They do have other priorities.
It's still funny though how you can't come to admitting you were wrong. Stop digging the hole, you're making it even worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-14, 11:30 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Stupid Kazilla, Toonami ended! ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Stupid Kazilla, Toonami ended!

BORKED
HOLY SHIT FUCK!! Has it SERIOUSLY been that long since the days of coming home from school and watching Dragon Ball Z? I remember when Tom was a short fat robot with a full face visor...

Dagnabbit, now I'm sad...

That was actually quite a tear-jerking good-bye... almost got one...

Man... I remember when him and "Cortana" reviewed Morrowind... that's what made me buy it...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-15, 08:25 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "HOLY SHIT FUCK!! Has it SERIOUSLY been..."
Yeah, anyway...I like how that video ended with "See You, Space Cowboy!". I giggled a little bit.

And whether Toonami has ended or not makes no difference to me. I work second shift and can't watch, anyway.

Nor would I if I could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-15, 05:38 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "HOLY SHIT FUCK!! Has it SERIOUSLY been..."
On the topic of Toonami, does anyone know why they changed Tom's look a while back ago when it was still running?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-16, 08:30 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "On the topic of Toonami, does anyone..."
Seems like it would be to grow with the kids who were watching it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer