Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Lightbulb What Players Want?(Please Participate)

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:54 PM
I am having a wicked idea,

Since SONY is making its new console, Play Statation III. I am interested that how people want it to be when it is out in 2004~2005. I will gather all the information and idea( if you guys participate in this disscussion ), then I will send it to the company SONY. Hopefully, SONY will read my E-mail. Therefore, they probably will change some feature just they way all players want!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:56 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
I will start first.

1. Build-in Ethernet Port
2. Fast and better graphic processor(THEY BETTER)
3. Wireless controller (so I don't have to worry about the length)
4. More game selection and don't publish some stupid game that no one will buy.

Hope you people can continue my dream. Put down what do YOU want for your PS3~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-02, 04:07 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
LOL wireless?! Even if they did read ur e-mail, i think its gonna be kinda hard to make one and i no that its gonna be pretty expensive...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-02, 05:10 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
no...it's not, Xbox is publishing Wireless controller right now!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-03, 09:45 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
there are wireless controllers commercially available for every console dating back to the SNES/Genesis generation. You cant tell me you guys havent seen any in stores.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-03, 11:12 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Well...those wireless controller are quite crappy, What I mean is the "COMPLETE WIRELESS".. if you get the idea~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-03, 11:25 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
wireless controlleres are completely wireless. as far as unlimited connectivity through one preinstalled port though, i think thats on the horizon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-04, 05:51 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
lol. You got it~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-04, 02:15 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
there'd be major problems with signal interference. Plus some people wouldn't want the added unnceessary cost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-04, 10:06 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
if they do use wireless shouldnt be that crappy infrared connection it should be like 2.5 ghz through walls type connection
I like wut you put hlom
but remember the good old days when systems actually came with a game??
and they should make more versatile looks like wut the gamecube did so you can pick which color it is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-05, 05:11 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
I like it, since people really participate in this discussion. I will send it to Sony when this reaches to 50 post~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-06, 08:05 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
before you do that, i highly reccomend you filter it and turn the meat of it into a list type document
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:10 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
yup. that is exatly what I am going to do

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-07, 08:10 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
example of that: http://df3.net/showthread.php?threadid=44235
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-07, 10:52 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Thanx for the reference~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-08, 01:13 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
an internal hard drive (with removable memory cards)
that will let you put mp3s and crap on it maybe images from games or vids to show yur friends
and a holographic lap dancer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-08, 10:28 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
an internal hard drive (with removable memory cards)
that will let you put mp3s and crap on it maybe images from games or vids to show yur friends
August
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-08, 02:29 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
wicked~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-10, 06:57 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
You know, I'm entirely okay with the console simply PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. You stuff all this extra crap into the package, and it does two things 1) pushes the release date back by six months to a year or 2) they rush the product to meet the deadline and it comes out like crap. Now, Sony has always been good with being punctual AND putting out a quality product. But, the sheer volume of extra features you guys are looking for are gonna cause problems. The outcome will be either of the two scenarios I listed earlier, or those extra features will have to be released later as separate peripherals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Ya cool!

Posted 2002-04-10, 06:58 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
I think they should make a better PS2(well. PS2 is already perfect)

Last edited by HLomegasin; 2002-04-12 at 09:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel