Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
badboy said:
E
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
badboy said:
W
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
bastard, you mested up my master piece!!! :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 07:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lololol 4 rrreeeeelllll??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-23, 07:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'm leaving. Bling bling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:39 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
–{“ú‚æ‚背ƒxƒ‹15Â’B¬•ñ‘Žà ³Â‚¯•t‚¯ŠJÂŽn !!!!! ƒeƒbƒNƒEƒBƒ“7ŒŽÂ†Âi6ŒŽ8“ú”_”„ j”Ì‘£‰ï‹c7ŒŽÂ†(6ŒŽ1“ú”_”„)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:42 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Chrusers mom was concieved on a flag pole
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 01:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
sushi ga suki desu ka ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-24, 02:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
BLing bling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-31, 01:38 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
This one time, In band camp...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-31, 02:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Bling Bling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-31, 03:43 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
That is whack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-31, 03:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oi oi oi
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
HELO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM TOO MY NEW AND EMPROVED HOEMAPEG!!!! HELLO I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~
HEAR SI MY EMALE ADRESS: OH WAIT ITS HEAR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
HELLO I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:07 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
HELLO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
HELLO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
HELLO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-31, 05:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Yep

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-08-31 at 05:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-31, 09:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311