Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post funny dueling stories
Posted 2003-02-13, 08:35 AM
i thought that i should start a thread for ppl to post some funny dueling stories especialy after what happened last night..

well i was dueling last night in a public game with my necro and a lvl 98 barb comes in and starts to own everyone well i was just stand in town and talking to one of my friends and then everyone in the game except the barb,and me joins the party to try and kill him. Well it didnt work for them. so then the barb is braggin and nking them to take their gold. so i tell him that it isnt nice to nk ppl then he starts mouthing off to me and saying how much he will own me. i said ok if u think so. i go over and look at his stuff and he has some bugged valor and a 915 ith cb. well i go out of town and cast iron maiden on him then surround myself with bone walls. i didnt realize that he was such a newb and he tries to ww strait to me through all the bone walls. when he died and it said that he was killed by an evil force he calls me a hacker because he never dies, he also asks me where the evil force is, so i tell him that i am the evil force this just pissed him off even more so he got his body and i cursed him again and i keep owning him. so he calls me a newb and leaves.

So the moral of this story is that newbs should not use iths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-16, 06:50 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
tidus2005 said:
So the moral of this story is that newbs should not use iths.
haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-02-16, 09:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
heh, one time me nate and another friend were all pally dueling when some jackass joins our game with a white/hex zon. So i get my zon and come to own his ass. While im getting my zon nate gets his sorc. I go out there and have a nice little jav batlle and right before i win nate comes running in and starts nova and orbing a white zon!. so i soon die and call nate a noob. About 10 minutes later i barrow about 30 hexing charms and some whites on my sorc and hunt the bish down then 1 hit the bitch with my occy.

Moral of the story, "dont fuck with Gsus".
(this thread could be pretty cool, someone should sticky this)

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-02-16 at 09:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

USEAST USEAST USEAST USEAST
Posted 2003-02-17, 12:05 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
My favorie dueling storie was when I joined a game called duel. When I joined I found that everyone was in a party. I was a hight level, level 98, about 10 levels higher then everone eles. So...I decided to hostile everyone. I go out of town and guard the entrince. The like all 6 people walk out at the same time. Sudenly a huge lagg spike comes and I frooze for about 9 secs. I will about to reboot my comp when BANG, flashflashflash my TunderStorm killed all of them everone was looking at the 6 dead bodies right near me and calling me a hacker.

What I used:
1. Bugged valor
2. Bugged string
3. 2x Occyrings
4. Ith Crystal Sword

What I think:
Must of been a serverside lag but it was funny ass hell seen all thoughs people just sudenly die out of nowhere.

Moral:
If you are brave and willing to take a lot of people on, you just may get lucky enough to get all of em.

I total agree with Gsus STICKY THIS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-17, 12:11 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
My favorite dueling story is when my friend is in a Low Level Duels game and i come with my bugged out zon, declare hostility on all the lvl 33 kids, then fire a few multi-shots and watch like 6 people die.

My Zon uses:

120/40 ias
Zephyr
Bloodtree armor
Soulflay gauntlets
Cliffkiller ammy
bugged string
c-grips
gore riders
inventory full of 290 spc's

So i win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-17, 04:42 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Heres one great and old dueling story.......................i killed myself

Moral of the story is..............dont talk to flying monkeys...............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-02-17, 04:56 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
here is one story, i was playing hc, just mindin my own buisness and a bloody run was about to start, as usual u allways have a pk'er, i realized my char was semi-out of town, maybe she was, maybe she wasnt, i said to myself, o well i only be 1 min getting a cofee, what i didnt realize is, when i got back i had killed a pk'er, well i wouldn't say i did.... my MERC actually did, while i was semi out side town, it was close enough for my nm merc to go into bloody and kill the bitch of a pk'er

moral of story, if you think your tough shit, at least think you arent , that way when you get owned by someones merc, it will be shameless.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-17, 07:43 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
one time back when i was a compleat noob i was deuling/w a buriza, some dude come in the game /w white rings, gloves, cliffkiller ammy, zepherbow adn p shaft, he talllks about how we are a bunch of n00bs (the name of the game was noob deuling) he hostled me, and i pwnd him.

moral: dont fuck /w buriza
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:28 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
errr ok these are not funny stories, everyone just trying to show off here, 1 or 2 are maybe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:36 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
LoL platnum, did you killd him like 1 time? While he owned rest of ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:48 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
gsus stole my story... so here's a funny story NOT about dueling...
One day I got tired of taking notes in class so i hired a monkey to take them for me. I sat there eating and sleeping while the monkey scribbled away on tiny pieces of paper. When the teacher came to collect the notes she got very angry because all the monkey had written was "Oot Oot I'm a Monkey! Can I have a banana?" Then the teacher got mad and made me re-write my notes. And with that story i learned to Never Trust A Monkey!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-02-17, 09:05 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
plz keep on topic...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:03 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
there was a barb in a game with bugged eye of elitch giving him unlimited life or somehting. we had 7 people blasting him away with wf's yet he takes no dmg!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:24 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Mr.Lee said:
LoL platnum, did you killd him like 1 time? While he owned rest of ya.
yup lol

edit:100TH POST!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:34 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Congrats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-17, 02:36 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
platnum said:
one time back when i was a compleat noob i was deuling/w a buriza, some dude come in the game /w white rings, gloves, cliffkiller ammy, zepherbow adn p shaft, he talllks about how we are a bunch of n00bs (the name of the game was noob deuling) he hostled me, and i pwnd him.

moral: dont fuck /w buriza
what realm? cuz I thought there werent any white rings on east, and no zypher on west? so wha?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-17, 02:50 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
bariza would be the best bow in the game iff it was as fast as wf . its just too damn slow for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:25 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
natedowgg said:
gsus stole my story...
lol, how is that story in anyways urs...its mine!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:11 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Gsus said:
About 10 minutes later i barrow about 30 hexing charms and some whites on my sorc and hunt the bish down then 1 hit the bitch with my occy.

Moral of the story, "dont fuck with Gsus".
(this thread could be pretty cool, someone should sticky this)
Wow you must feel real talented. You have joined the mob of hexing newbs that don't have the talent to win a fair fight so they rig it so they can have one-hit kills, and can't get hurt.

How does it feel to shoot fish in a barrel? One could compare you to someone who gets his ass kicked at school so he goes home and beats up on 3 year olds so he can feel tough and strong. The moral of the story is that if you can't win without hexing, then don't duel, it wrecks the game for everyone else.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:16 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Here's my funny story:
1) Ith barb insults me, calls me a newb, hostiles me.
2) Ith barb looks at my gear and laughs when he sees I'm legit.
3) Ith barb was slain by suxorO_o
4) Repeat as desired.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig