Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Studnet Gets Tasered for Taking Too Long Asking A Question
Posted 2007-09-18, 01:15 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-a...-_b_64873.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-18, 01:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Studnet Gets Tasered for Taking Too..."
I actually like this entry better: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-a...-_b_64873.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-18, 02:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I actually like this entry better:..."
He was out of order but they were trigger happy, imo. He supposedly cut the line and took the mic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-18, 02:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He was out of order but they were..."
I wish people would stop tasering studnets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-18, 03:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wish people would stop tasering..."
This was in Florida, a UF student apparently. Pretty funny to listen to that video, he asked about the Skull and Bones.. Lmfao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-19, 09:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This was in Florida, a UF student..."
Man this video is getting plastered all over the Internet. They didn't need to throw him on the ground and taser him for asking questions.. he showed no signs of hostility.

I heart our government.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man this video is getting plastered all..."
I've heard now that this video was setup because this clown like to look cool for all his myspace and youtube friends... he wanted something to happen on purpose basically. Oh well, he sounded like a little bitch when he got tasered, so funny.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've heard now that this video was..."
I'd like to see a video of you getting tasered and not sounding like a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 12:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd like to see a video of you getting..."
Depends on the voltage. But what he was saying made him sound like a bitch, not how he sounded... My bad.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-19, 12:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Depends on the voltage. But what he was..."
I guess wanting peace rather than violence makes someone a bitch these days, then?

Well then I'm a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 12:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I guess wanting peace rather than..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well then I'm a bitch.
Quoted for accuracy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-19, 02:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Quoted for accuracy."
Don’t Tase me bro!

(google that, fo sho)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-19, 02:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Studnet Gets Tasered for Taking Too..."
Hahahahaha, I don't care if it's wrong or not, it's funny as shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-19, 03:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahahahaha, I don't care if it's wrong..."
Titusfied said:
Hahahahaha, I don't care if it's wrong or not, it's funny as shit.
Yea, just like grammy going kaploop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-19, 06:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, just like grammy going kaploop."
http://donttasemebro.ytmnd.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-19, 07:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://donttasemebro.ytmnd.com/"
Holy crap, I just watched the video finally, you can actually see one of the cops looking up and grinning while they're tasing the dude. What the hell. Fire those dumbasses. He was a bit out of line but that was uncalled for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 08:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Holy crap, I just watched the video..."
Two of them got sent on Leave with Pay. I guess a formal reprimand looks bad, but it just sounds like they got sent on vacation to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker