Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-03-12, 07:45 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Titusfied said:
I know that was an obvious exaggeration, but I've never waited more than 7 or so seconds with Loading screens on XBox that is...
Yeah, xbox is pretty good about keeping the loading time down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-12, 07:46 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Gamecube = LAME cube!!!

AHAHHAHA!

Get it?

Game rhymes with LAME

and LAME is GAY!!

GAYCUBE!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-03-12, 07:50 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Yes..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-03-12, 07:51 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
In conclusion, socks = naughty words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-03-13, 02:52 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
PS4 is coming out in feb 2004 I belive. Sony tends to work on things right after their previous project is released. And the design team there is very good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2003-03-14, 05:01 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
...What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-16, 06:00 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
its not gonna happen. how do they intend to knock 2 years of working time off of the construction? and then ps4 in 2004, there is no way they can build an even better console (significant improvements) within a couple of months..
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-03-17, 05:05 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE CONFIRMED
Unnamed machine to debut no sooner than 2005

"We will get ready for a [new] battle in 2005, althought foreign game developers are now saying that rival next-generation systems won't come until 2006," he said. Sony's Playstation 3 is expected to appear in 2005, while Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer stated publicly several months ago that the Xbox 2 is on track for a 2005 debut.

- Source: Gamepro #175 April 2003, Page 26

Your questions are answered.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-18, 05:20 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Medieval Bob said:

- Source: Gamepro #175 April 2003, Page 26

Your questions are answered.
Well obviously........ since Gamepro is DEFINENTLY an end all source of information......................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:33 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Gamepro might not be the end all source of information, but all other information people have posted has been simply hearsay. I have information from a company who works in the business. So, until you have more constructive criticism than lame-assed sarcasm, please keep your shit to yourself.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-18, 10:10 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
XxViruSxX said:
PS4 is coming out in feb 2004 I belive. Sony tends to work on things right after their previous project is released. And the design team there is very good.
I'm sure he meant PS3...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:43 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
I sure hope so, or else if they did that they wouldn't make as much profit from the ps3 if they came out with a new one a year after.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-21, 09:42 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Go Gamecube! lol

sure, it has some kiddy games like pikmin or super monkey ball, it does have some pretty tite games o.O

BTW...Super Monkey Ball isn't bad...It kicks ass =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-22, 02:45 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
That would really suck cause i just bought my ps2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Effgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEffgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Effgeebee

Posted 2003-03-22, 11:14 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
i agree with Eff, i just bought my PS2 and i dont have the stupid money to get a new one. i know that they are going for the ultimate gaming system...but for christ's sake you can take your time!
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-03-23, 02:48 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "PlayStation 3 in 2003?"
Medieval Bob said:
So, until you have more constructive criticism than lame-assed sarcasm, please keep your shit to yourself.
k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags