Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-03-02, 09:28 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
of course items matters... items matters the most in
duels where both players use melee skills like zeal or fury coz u only use 1 skill and just have to press ur mousebutton and hold it u dont need any skill for doing that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-03-02, 11:32 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
skill also refers to intelligence

thats why my druid who has lesser damage and no eth can still beat an ith druid who might do 2x dmg and have eth, because his druid was poorly setup, and mines has a good basis and balance of fhr/hp/ar/etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-03, 05:53 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
my sorc could own most of u with a buckler simply because i would kill u before u could hit me. so items do matter but only if you are going to get hit.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-03-03, 06:24 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
tidus, id like to duel u with a naked silence amazon, 1.4k life, in nm with somewhat decent res, idc who u think you are, buckler = no fcr = i hit u = you lose. Sit down.

Items DO matter, atleast to an extent, when u can get 320+ life from your skill charms and 320 life and 270 mana from your small charms with a sorc, than you got a bad ass sorc right there. And all just from charms...

My paladin had shit life a week ago, now i made a new one (more stat conservant) and at lvl 66 with 20 new 3/20/20 charms he already has 1.1k life..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-04, 02:15 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
yes with a buckler, but what if you are naked? i doubt you'll be doing /enough/ ts/orb/hydra/etc damage to kill a decent dueler
depending on your build, for instance a pure vit sorc with +skill, not block or dr, you can probably kill someone in fewer ts's but if they catch you once you are dead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:59 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
yeah i have alot of dex so i could block with a buckler and i have decent + to skills. the only problem i would have would be not having enough fhr.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-03-05, 08:51 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Way back when i started on d2 I went into a random pk game there was a barb and other various noob chars including me. The barb was ultra rich and he said if we all lined up for him to ww us then we would get free stuff..so we let him kill us like 30 times then he gave us all an soj. Moral?? hmm....don't have one here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-03-05, 08:53 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
See, now that is actually the first funny dueling story I've read in this thread.

Although, I've only read like 7 posts so far...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-12, 12:14 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
i play clasic so theres no bugged stuff anyway

i was duelin with my lvl64 scorc against this 86, i was getin owned (i did kill the 86 a few times) neway i said well iam done i'll fight some of these lvl 36's in the room
i leave and get my 40 necro the 86 not realizing its me hostiles me
will i go along with it i go out and start running my a$$ off (the 86 was a fire scorc) i run into the fire wall i died she said it was lvl 27 or so neway i avioded it then i just unleashed about 30 lvl 27 bone sprits low and behold i killed her not sure how, luck ,neway i got owned badly after my lvl 40 necro killed a 86 and pissed her off

Last edited by MasterAC; 2003-03-12 at 12:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-03-12, 02:12 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Mr.Lee said:
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-12, 09:36 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
ewww...what a corny story

sry if thats considered a flame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-23, 12:14 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
yeah i am thinking about playing classic in order to get away from all of this hacked bull shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:04 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
I recall using a HC druid in hell difficulty, and I used the old druid hack (based on raising the skill levels temporarily by using an item or two) to crash the other seven players and let five of them die before they all timed out.

Not exactly a dueling story, but it entertained my sadistic and immoral self.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-03-24, 01:04 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
i play druids alot crusher and yes whenever a game is about to drop i kill 4+buggers : ~/ just to raise my self esteem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-04-21, 02:25 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
does the druid bugg still work? i thought that it was patched, arent u talking about the one where u raise a summon to lvl 35 and it causes the other ppl to get an error?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-07, 02:40 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
the error no longer exists but skills past 32 (shapeshift tree) give no added effect
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:46 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Quote:
him off even more so he got his body and i cursed him again and i keep owning him. so he calls me a newb and leaves.

lol figures..what is it with calling someone a noob..its like a 3rd grader calling someone boogynose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-06-11, 08:47 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Once i came in a game called Duel x. I hostiled all the ppl in the game and started to kill. They were all noobs exept 1 sorc lvl 86. When i was dueling a BVA barb the sorc came to me and orbed me like 10 times. The barb hit me and i was trying to escape so i tele further into the Blood Moor. There, when my pc was MEGA lagging i was killed by a zombie.....
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸.« ·.................-=Erik=-.............~·».¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seliggy

Posted 2003-06-11, 08:58 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Id be lying if i said i wasn't a n()()b.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by Apoq; 2003-06-11 at 02:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-14, 04:03 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
One story I had recently was when I was killing cows with my 800 mf sorc and was owning all the cows before everyone else could even hit them they like all got pissed of and decided to duel me. So, I went along with it and owned all of them except one zon who had bcon, bvalor, etc and she didn't ever kill me just took my life down with poison so I went to town and said hey you win. So, I left the game and they all whispered me saying "haha u newb i owned your stupid noob ass" and I was like what the hell, do only 9 year olds play Diablo 2 anymore. Guess it's not a funny story just pisses me off how people can think anything with dueling in softcore has anything to do with how good a person is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy