Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

landing on the moon, fake!?
Posted 2006-03-16, 09:37 PM
been hearing alot lately that we didnt actually make it to the moon, we shot the whole thing in hollywood. and that red bull commercial doesnt help nasa's case very much. anyone heard of this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2006-03-16, 10:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "landing on the moon, fake!?"
Ive heard about it, but no one has really shown me any "facts".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-03-16, 10:18 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Ive heard about it, but no one has..."
This is horribly old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-16, 10:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is horribly old."
Horribly and exasperatingly. I'm pretty sure the controversy was there from the beginning. It's just not that interesting to begin with, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-16, 11:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "landing on the moon, fake!?"
Kazilla said:
been hearing alot lately that we didnt actually make it to the moon, we shot the whole thing in hollywood. and that red bull commercial doesnt help nasa's case very much. anyone heard of this?
Obviously Red Bull has done a lot of investigation into the conspiracy.

I tell you what is interesting. Mexico's government acknowledging that it has seen like flying saucers or some shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-16, 11:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Obviously Red Bull has done a lot of..."
what about the existance of aliens? i've read a lot of websites(im not saying that what they say is true) about aliens and i have a few pics of mutated yet symetrical skulls on my hard drive if anyone would like to take a look. we should make a poll: "who here thinks aliens exist and what proof do they have" that'd be cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-17, 12:11 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "what about the existance of aliens?..."
None of us have proof that aliens exist you crazy fucker. It's a matter of opinion. If there were proof, there would be only fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-17, 12:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "None of us have proof that aliens exist..."
ok fine then relative proof. ya happy now?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-17, 12:28 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "ok fine then relative proof. ya happy..."
Do I think that life on planets other than Earth exists? Yes. The universe is too big for just us. Do I think they have visited Earth and the government is covering it up? No idea, though I wouldn't be surprised either way.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-17, 10:44 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "what about the existance of aliens?..."
I believe that there is other intelligent life somewhere in the universe. Like JR said, it's just too big for us to be the only ones. I also wouldn't be surprised if that other intelligent life made us look like mentally retarded monkeys. We're close enough as it is without something to compare ourselves to. We've just evolved pass the poo-flinging stage.

Most of us, that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-04-01, 06:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "landing on the moon, fake!?"
It was not faked, I forget what I watched, but it's not.

Probably Penn and Teller's: Bullshit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`