Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Beer commercial
Posted 2011-02-03, 12:41 PM
lol...

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-02-05, 11:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Beer commercial"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
lol...

BORKED
Psh! Who drinks beer anymore?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-05, 12:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Psh! Who drinks beer anymore?"
Everyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-02-05, 12:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Everyone?"
I drink beer on pretty much a daily basis. And I would say beer is one of the things that has been a big part of human history for as long as alcoholic beverages have existed. It is even mentioned in the laws of the Code of Hammurabi, written approximately 169 of my lifetimes ago (18th century BC).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-07, 10:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I drink beer on pretty much a daily..."
Beer tastes like shit, and everyone only drinks beer because they think it's cool.

I'll stick with my fag margaritas, kthx.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-07, 11:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Beer tastes like shit, and everyone..."
I find the statement "beer tastes like shit" to be somewhat moronic. There are hundreds of different types of beers and there are some really distinctly different ones. If what you call "beer" is natty light, PBR, MGD, corona, or whatever other garbage then I will agree with you, but real beer is great, and it covers many different flavor profiles. "Beer" is not a flavor, it is a category of beverages.

To each his own, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-07, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I find the statement "beer tastes like..."
You're right, because opinions are moronic. All beer tastes like piss. I've drank/tried probably 100+ beers and they all relatively taste the same, like shit. I just don't like brewed hops, pesonally. I'd rather drink a slushie with a few shots in it than some pis can beer that tastes bad and is only socially acceptable because alcoholics say it's so.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-07, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're right, because opinions are..."
If you think all beer tastes like shit then you haven't had the right beer yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-07, 01:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you think all beer tastes like shit..."
Give me some examples. I've tried lagers, light beers, thick beers, clear beers and dark beers. I've only acquired the slighest taste for Bud Light, and that's about it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-14, 08:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you think all beer tastes like shit..."
ITT:
Alchoholic/addict argues with guy who actually thinks for himself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-14, 09:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "ITT: Alchoholic/addict argues with guy..."
And then the underage community-tard chimes in and nobody even cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-15, 08:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And then the underage community-tard..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
And then the underage community-tard chimes in and nobody even cares.
Other than the butthurt who notices, first.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-16, 10:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Other than the butthurt who notices,..."
Margaritas/chick drinks>any beer. This is by taste BOVIOUSLY.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-16, 11:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Margaritas/chick drinks>any beer. This..."
Some of my favorite drinks are considered "chick drinks"

Oatmeal Cookie:
1 oz Goldshlager (other cinnamon liquors work, I've even used Fireball cinnamon whiskey)
1 oz Irish cream
Butter scotch flavoring to taste

Tastes just like an oatmeal cookie.

White russians are probably my favorite cocktail. If I had to choose one thing to drink for the rest of my life (besides water,) it would be white russians.

Irish carbombs are my favorite boilermaker style drink, although I prefer Captain Bastard's Oatmeal Stout rather than Guiness. Captain Bastard's is also my beer of choice at the moment.

I'm a big fan of dirty martinis, but it has to be made with gin, not vodka. There is no such thing as a vodka martini in my opinion. I like vodka, but a martini isn't a martini without gin. I also like fresh cracked black pepper in my dirty martinis.

Margaritas are great, but I'm not a fan of BLENDED margaritas. That is not a margarita. A margarita should look like this:

Not like this:

That said, I still love a hearty beer and a scotch on the rocks any day.

My favorite bar (they have the largest selection of whiskeys in the state, something like 50, with about as many different beers on tap) and my favorite tender Amber with an Amberbock and Crown Royal rocks. They have free pool/darts/jukebox/everthing but drinks.

/Why yes, I am a beer/spirits snob.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2011-02-16 at 12:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!