Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Reputation?
Posted 2008-06-10, 11:06 AM
Maybe I'm not all up to date and savy like you kids, but what is the point of the Reputation system?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-06-10, 11:10 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Reputation?"
It's supposed to reflect the level of esteem a person has with his/her fellow forumites, but in fact shows if you are in good with D3V and Jizmo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-10, 02:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's supposed to reflect the level of..."
d3v is banned ww he was a nooying
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-10, 02:12 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "d3v is banned ww he was a nooying"
Jamer, We know d3v is banned. So shut the hell up would you? (Oh yes I have a few moments of free time.) But yeah, what ww said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-10, 03:24 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's supposed to reflect the level of..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
It's supposed to reflect the level of esteem a person has with his/her fellow forumites, but in fact shows if you are in good with D3V and Jizmo.
Thanks for the laugh WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-10, 04:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's supposed to reflect the level of..."

I understand the dig at D3V in this situation, but what does this have to do with me? I barely use the rep system.. wtf you talking about? I think your hard drive has fried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-10, 06:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I understand the dig at D3V in this..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I understand the dig at D3V in this situation, but what does this have to do with me? I barely use the rep system.. wtf you talking about? I think your hard drive has fried.
Check the IDE cable!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-10, 07:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I understand the dig at D3V in this..."
I beg to differ. You're the number 3 user.

D3V 175
Demosthenes 71
Thanatos 66
Afroman 60
Willkillforfood 58
HandOfHeaven 44
-Spector- 42
Kaneda 41
talentedhamster 34
Coffeedagger 33
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-10, 07:34 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I beg to differ. You're the number 3..."
What do those numbers represent?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-10, 08:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What do those numbers represent?"
The number of times reputation was used by each person
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-10, 08:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What do those numbers represent?"
I think that's how many reputations someone has given.

It also shows that I haven't been completely full of shit when I've said that I don't care about the rep system, for the most part. I would guess I've not given more than 20 reps.

I find it kinda funny that Afroman is #4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-10, 09:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think that's how many reputations..."
Wow, D3V seemed to really abuse it...what with his 175 and all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I beg to differ. You're the number 3..."
I beg to differ. You're the number 3 user.

D3V 175
Demosthenes 71
Thanatos 66
Afroman 60
Willkillforfood 58
HandOfHeaven 44
-Spector- 42
Kaneda 41
talentedhamster 34
Coffeedagger 33
So I have 100+ less than D3V, and I'm close to the average for the rest of the members. Yeah, you can shut the fuck up now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So I have 100+ less than D3V, and I'm..."
So I have 100+ less than D3V, and I'm close to the average for the rest of the members. Yeah, you can shut the fuck up now.
That's uncalled for. You're wrong. You said you barely use it, when in reality there are only two other people who have given more rep than you. Just because you're 100 less than D3v doesn't mean anything. D3v abused the system.

Chillax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's uncalled for. You're wrong. ..."
Nah. Gonna stick with the "shut the fuck up" line.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 12:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah. Gonna stick with the "shut the..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-06-11, 12:12 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I like giving rep . I don't really care about the system a whole lot, but it's fun to give someone a personal pat on the back or a "fuck you" when you feel it's warranted ;P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-11, 03:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So I have 100+ less than D3V, and I'm..."
No, average is about 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-11, 04:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, average is about 10."
How many times do I need to tell you to shut the fuck up? Apparently, you don't listen very well.

Do you need self gratification for being right all the time? I imagine you can't sleep if you're proven wrong, eh? I don't care how many reps I've given, I don't care about the system in general. Quit being a self-righteous prick. Your online existence in one word: smartass.

"But that's two words...." you're thinking. For the fourth time, shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 05:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How many times do I need to tell you to..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights