Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-08-09, 03:10 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I thought mine was pretty serious... if..."
no draco2003 your seriuos.... just the other guys.... just read my post and lets get back... and make some ses in posting....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-08-09, 09:12 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "not knowing the woman was the wicked..."
Kristina's eyes widened at the sudden outburst of the old woman, and watched as she left the room. Pulling herself up into a sitting position with a bit of effort, as she was still rather weak, she smoothed her hands over the peice of paper that the woman had given her. She gazed at the paper for a few long moments before raising her eyes to look around the room. It was then that she noticed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-09, 11:40 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kristina's eyes widened at the sudden..."
... the room was getting larger. Or was it getting smaller? It seemed to be doing both at once. "What was in that medicine the old woman gave me?" she asked.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-10, 12:39 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "... the room was getting larger. Or was..."
she then stands up.. still a bit dizzy and opened the window and climed up of it until she got out of the house... she then crawled through the grasses until she is far from the house... then tried to hide in a big rock... almost fainting she saw a foot of a man standing infront of her... and fainted....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-08-10, 12:45 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "she then stands up.. still a bit dizzy..."
She awoke, again in the care of a stranger. She looked around for any signs of the old woman. There was none. The gentleman noticed she was awake, and approached her bedside.

"I f'and yee over yonder in the fields. Thoughtcha might'n been dead." He spoke with a drawl, but with sincerity. "You 'awnt sumthin' a eat? I gots' some fresh feed if'n ya are."
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-10, 05:39 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "She awoke, again in the care of a..."
Then he walked into what looked like a kitchen and started to make breakfast for her. He was the witch dressed like a man. She put a little amount of a poition in the food and started walking to the girl. Then all of a sudden she felt something running down her forehead. she rased up one hand to see what it was. she was amased to se that it was blood.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-10, 10:18 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Then he walked into what looked like a..."
She stared at the blood on her hand, unsure of what to think, afraid of the possibilities. She felt a drop of something hit her head, in the same area that the blood appeared. Unaware of the grin on the man's face, her eyes slowly wandered up in the direction of the dripping. There was a sharp intake of breath, and then a scream...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-10, 11:36 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "She stared at the blood on her hand,..."
she then awoke in dark place and can't see a thing.... she then feeled her sorounding with her hand and touched something a torch and a match she then light up the torch and was shocked in what she saw... a maze and the wall made by bones she don't know which way to take as there are 3 direction... she then thinked....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-08-10, 10:00 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "she then awoke in dark place and can't..."
She recalled a similar situation in a story that parents told kids if they ever got lost. Damn her memory. Now she wishes she would have paid attention to them. She held the torch up high, hoping to shed more light down each of the corridors that lay before her. She noticed that the paths to the left and right angled off at about 15 yards, where as the center path conitnued farther than the light would reach. Again, she stared in each direction, hoping that if she stared long enough, the correct path would show itself and she would be home free. But her path stayed hidden.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-13, 04:44 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "She recalled a similar situation in a..."
the sudennly she heard something. she lowered the torch to the ground and was shocked to sa a man bieng eaten slowly by worms. becouse of shock she runned and went to the path in the center.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:22 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "the sudennly she heard something. she..."
She ran down the center path for what seemed like hours, only to find that it kept going. She paused to catch her breath, and looked behind her. She couldn't see how far along she had come, or how far she had to go, so she slowly gathered her wits and continued forward.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-18, 03:07 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "She ran down the center path for what..."
then se stopped an hour later and touched her selve
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-31, 04:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "then se stopped an hour later and..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
then se stopped an hour later and touched her selve
She realized she was going nowhere soon, so she sat down in the middle of the passageway. She did not want to go nowhere near the walls, for fear they were actually authentic human remnants. Moments later, footsteps sounded in her ears, yet they were a distance away. She then heard a voice, a hoarse voice of a man speaking in a normal tone. How she was hearing this man's voice, she did not know. Because although she could hear him, she knew she was not anywhere near his proximity. He spoke calmly, and said,"I know you are lost. For this maze is not easily conquered. I am the warlock called Sion, and when you walked into my woods, I instantly had you captured in a string of illusions. Few have walked out of my woods period, and even fewer have walked out unscathed. Because you are of the gentler sex, I will spare your life and will not harm you...If, you can defeat this maze. I will say no more..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-03, 08:46 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "She realized she was going nowhere..."
As she stood nervous, but relieved it was all an illusion, she closed her eyes. She concentrated on something other than where she was. She began sorting thoughts in her mind, trying to recall the last few days. When she opened her eyes, she was standing at the door of a small wood-and-stone framed cottage. She looked all around her and noticed there were no walls of flesh and no hard stone flooring covered in dried blood. All around her was the cool forest breeze, the sounds of birds chirping happily, rodents playing in the nearby bushes, and the beautiful smell of wet dirt from a light morning shower. She focused on the cottage in front of her.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003