Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Stupid.
Posted 2005-08-05, 07:26 AM
Okay... so I'm gonna start up diablo again... FUCK

ok anyways, I can't remember what my old account name was, so i'm going to create a new one..
I'll be playing East/Ladder so if anyone wants to help me out, post your account name and i'll whisper you in game and we can play or whatnot.

I was also into hacking back in the day... and in the now deceased "Neo Chronos" so if anyone wants to start that back up.... tell me also.

Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-05, 09:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Stupid."
I feel you man, I've been reading up on this new patch stuff with those keys and I can feel my old Diablo 2 sense tingling.

Not going to start over again though, because I've got better things to do and I dont feel like spending 6+ hours at a time in a game ever again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-05, 07:24 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I feel you man, I've been reading up on..."
*Cereal_Killers But i dont have much items atm since botting has ceased for the moment.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-05, 07:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Stupid."
-Spector- said:
Okay... so I'm gonna start up diablo again... FUCK

ok anyways, I can't remember what my old account name was, so i'm going to create a new one..
I'll be playing East/Ladder so if anyone wants to help me out, post your account name and i'll whisper you in game and we can play or whatnot.

I was also into hacking back in the day... and in the now deceased "Neo Chronos" so if anyone wants to start that back up.... tell me also.

Thanks.
Just wait until the 8th, ladder is resetting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!