Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Exclamation It's that time of year again

Posted 2008-12-06, 06:40 PM
It has started to hazardly snow and hail. Today while my parents and I were driving back from getting Backpacking gear and other stuff from Cabela's around 5:30ish, it started to hail. It was light hail, yet it was hard enough to cause the roads to be paved with ice. My Dad lost control of the Xterra we were driving on the way home swerving right and left, yet he managed to regain control after a few seconds. We immediately switched on the four wheel drive, and preceded to drive much slower. On the way, we saw about 4 accidents (it had gotten dark already). For two of those, people just managed to go to the edge of the road. Yet for the other two, they both swerved in a 360, facing oncoming traffic. One of the latter situation was an SUV that had hit the road concrete "dividier" of a free way, and had minor damages on the side of the car and on the headlights. In the first situation though, a white car was totalled in the front, and its crash had caused three cars including the one it hit to swerve to the side of the road. This is just the time of year where ice causes thousands of car accidents, esp. black ice (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a thin layer of ice that is not seeable by a car that yet hard enough to send a car out of control. My Dad swore never to drive a Jeep again because of black ice (he had two accidents with different jeeps, one where he hit a tree, and the other where he drove off the road and into a ditch). The only reason I like ice is because it causes school to be delayed various times for 2 hours, or early dismissals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-06, 06:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post "It's that time of year again"
You know what I like better? The day we had an early dismiss for heat..... and our high school is ACed
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You know what I like better? The day we..."
I hope your mother lives long and prospers.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-12-07 at 10:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I hope your mother lives long and..."
Wtf was that. I think that is what we call a spam post. That or your just a complete jack ass
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wtf was that. I think that is what we..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Wtf was that. I think that is what we call a spam post. That or your just a complete jack ass
2nded. I wonder if he's doing it on purpose now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-06, 10:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wtf was that. I think that is what we..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Bored, didn't want to read his wall of w/e the fuck he was talking about so I jumped to conclusions. My bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:05 AM in reply to Wallow's post "It's that time of year again"
During the first major snowfall up here, we were pulling into the drive of our apartments, the truck refused to turn, and we went right into a tree. The tree sustained more damage than the truck, thankfully.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-07, 11:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Bored, didn't want to read his wall of..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Bored, didn't want to read his wall of w/e the fuck he was talking about so I jumped to conclusions. My bad.
It took me approx. 45 seconds to read Wallow's post. You really are a worthless piece of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-07, 09:54 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I hope your mother lives long and..."
I like to make off topic posts because I was beaten as a child.
Poor guy .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It took me approx. 45 seconds to read..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
It took me approx. 45 seconds to read Wallow's post. You really are a worthless piece of shit.
Yes? I am a piece of shit because I didn't feel like reading a wall of text. Your logic is uncanny, you should work for the CIA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Poor guy :(."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I hate the fact that I'm a flaming homosexual, maybe I could come out of the closet someday .
Haha, it's fun changing peoples quotes. I should of been doing this years ago when I was still 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Haha, it's fun changing peoples quotes...."
Yea. I'm often convinced that was fewer years ago than you claim .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea. I'm often convinced that was..."
I didn't claim any years. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, tell Bobby you have to go and to take care. Come back and sit down.. now focus. Focus very hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:35 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I didn't claim any years. Brush your..."
You don't claim to be 19 or whatever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You don't claim to be 19 or whatever?"
Actually, I didn't. You threw useless information into the mix. Live with your injustice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Actually, I didn't. You threw useless..."
I'm living with it quite nicely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm living with it quite nicely."
This thread needs to be put out of its misery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-07, 10:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "This thread needs to be put out of its..."
Your wish is granted. Btw, Kaz, flame someone in a serious thread like this again and you're probably looking for another ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-08, 10:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Yes? I am a piece of shit because I..."
Yes? I am a piece of shit because I didn't feel like reading a wall of text. Your logic is uncanny, you should work for the CIA.
You're a fucking dumbass.

Also: worthless piece of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos