Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post I Refuse To Suffer Alone.

Posted 2003-11-25, 12:52 AM
The last entry. At the bottom of the page. Dear God, if you have any sense in your brain, do not read it.

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1813&p=12

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!??! HOW DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN??!?!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY, WHY, WHY?!!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 01:47 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Europe is full of them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-25, 02:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Hello internet.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Ugh, it's just fucking awful. There were some pretty horrible ones in that bunch, but that last one is definitely the cream of the crap. I understand that there are people with deviant sexual dispositions, and everyone is entitled to their own weirdness, but that shit is just going too damned far. I honestly started gagging as soon as a I read that. I hope to God, for the sake of the world's colletive sanity, that that guy was just doing his damnedest to sick out his entire forum. Incestuous practices aren't a new thing by any stretch, but it should never be acceptable for someone to trumpet their vile behavior in a manner such as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 05:08 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Dear fucking God that is terrible. In the name of all that is pure in this world someone needs to put that man to death...

I feel an urge to kill right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Are you people completely dense? I'm pretty sure those people dont actually do those things...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
There's a difference between being dense and being pragmatic. Yes, there most certainly are people that do horrible, awful things like our good friend "cuba" in the above post. As I stated above:

Raziel said:
I hope to God, for the sake of the world's colletive sanity, that that guy was just doing his damnedest to sick out his entire forum.
And that's entirely possible. But, there's an equal chance that it's not a joke, and this guy is severely fucked up. Just because you can't understand why a person would commit such an atrocity doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I don't understand what compelled Adolf Hitler to order a campaign of mass genocide, but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Pull your head out of your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:21 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
I don't see what a guy doing that to just to sick out the forum has anything to do with Hitler and mass genocide, whether its true or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."

Lol, i understand why he didnt smell the diapers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
mantralord said:
I don't see what a guy doing that to just to sick out the forum has anything to do with Hitler and mass genocide, whether its true or not.
Would you have preferred it if I spelled the analogy out for you phonetically?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Too damned bad, butt-puncher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:36 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
You can't, because you're full of bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:52 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Raziel said:
Just because you can't understand why a person would commit such an atrocity doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I don't understand what compelled Adolf Hitler to order a campaign of mass genocide, but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
The common thread is "comprehension." You can't comprehend why a person would desire performing oral sex on their teenage daughter, just like I don't comprehend why a disgruntled german man would set in motion plans for mass-murder. Just because neither you nor I understand the terms of each situation, doesn't mean that those things don't or didn't happen. They are not on the same level of atrocity by any means, but they serve the analogy just fine for my tastes.

That good enough for you, Susie, or would you prefer it if I had Big Bird sing a nice song about it for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:04 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
And I don't understand how any man could be physically attracted to another man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:10 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
So instead of arguing about something that's actually remotely nasty, like rotten.com, or the rest of the stuff on somethingawful.com, you instead spend your time bitching about a single post of some anonymous idiot saying something that may or may not be true?

No, that's too convenient. Good job at showing the world how smart you really are by actually having to dig around a little to find something a little nasty to whine about. Because only those of the higher echelons of the gene pool will take the time to actually look for grotesque stuff within a subpage of a site, as opposed to just finding it on the main page, or typing the proper query on Google and hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:14 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Half the nasty shit and dumbass sites I find were either found by someone else and sent to me, or was linked in a random spot. Most of the shit posted here, like the one above for example, is usually not the product of a the person that posted it.

Good to see you being so narrow minded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
I found it on Something Awful's most recent Weekend Web installment. They're usually pretty funny, and I read through the entire article most every week. That one was the last quote that "Spokker" commented on, and it thoroughly disgusted me. That's why I provided a link to it.

Stop trying to tug-o-war with me, mantra. You're only making yourself look like a bigger and bigger idiot that only wants to argue about something regardless of how retarded his attacks are. You're just being a moron, and I know that you're more intelligent than you're leading me to believe right this seond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:17 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
Really? I don't recieve any shit like that. I guess that kind of stuff only targets retarded gullible white folk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I Refuse To Suffer Alone."
No. There is difference when you aren't a lonely gay boy that doesn't have friends. I have a boat load of friends, and they like sending me shit like that to break up the monotony in my day and either give me a nice laugh, sceve me, or introduce me to 3D Pong for example.

Get a clue, and stop being an antagonist, butt-sniffer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied