Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Shared stash or mail system?
Posted 2008-11-16, 12:47 PM
Blizzard said they were considering having a shared stash or a mail system in Diablo 3. This will be nice, it will make it a hell of a lot easier to transfer items to mule accounts. I hope they choose the mail system because it will allow for better organization for guilds. Its also nice to be able to mail things to other accounts too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-11-16, 01:56 PM in reply to platnum's post "Shared stash or mail system?"
hell yeah. thats one hell of an idea. i hated everytime i had to run 2 windows to xfer or just having to wait till someone i trusted was online which took forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-16, 05:23 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hell yeah. thats one hell of an idea. i..."
I would prefer for a stash system over the mailing system. Mail changed people on WoW. The 1 night mail couldnt be used the servers basically crashed, you have auction whores running back and fourth because they couldnt interact with the mail box. Spam in trade for god knows how long, screw it.. 1 shared stash throughout your entire account. Like guildwars had just not as gay please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-17, 09:04 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I would prefer for a stash system over..."
Ill agree with kaz on this one. Guildwars had a good idea, but I didn't care to much for the game. A shared stash would make everything so much easier, and if you had to xfer shit to other accounts, it would be easier to be able to grab one char and dump it all than switching all your chars just to dump all the shit lol.
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2008-11-17, 09:19 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Ill agree with kaz on this one...."
Cornerstone of the World!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-18, 04:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cornerstone of the World!"
or maybe if they had the chat ingame, to not have public channels to stop all the trade whores. i'd prefer it to have only guild/friends channels. and as for the shared invent man that will be good. i'll most likely end up being poor and i could easily share my equip between characters w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-18, 06:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "or maybe if they had the chat ingame,..."
I don't want a universal stash because that means you only get X amount of slots per Account. I guess technically that's true for WoW but on a lot larger scale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-19, 01:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't want a universal stash because..."
I think not really as much a shared stash as a tabbed stash that had a tab for each of your chars stashes.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-19, 01:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I think not really as much a shared..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I think not really as much a shared stash as a tabbed stash that had a tab for each of your chars stashes.
This, the answer to all of our problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-20, 12:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "This, the answer to all of our problems."
I think all games should do that. It is the most logical way to have multiple characters on one account and not have the danger of loosing items between accounts. Blizzard knows that there is such thing as a mule so I would think that at the least they would add a "Mule" stash that would allow you to store items and trade them over, i don't know, a trade channel. Or give an item to someone via channel so you don't have to be in the same game.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-20, 01:42 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I think all games should do that. It is..."
I can't wait to see battle.net 2.0 who knows, there might even be a mule option that you can pick when making your game which makes the game permanet for 10 minutes allowing you freedom to go to and fro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-20, 10:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I think not really as much a shared..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I think that would make our life too easy, and blizzard can't have that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:01 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think that would make our life too..."
Isn't that the whole point of the way games are set up? To make them easy to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Isn't that the whole point of the way..."
No, if every game was easy to play, nobody would play them for very long because they'd beat them and they'd get boring fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-11, 04:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No, if every game was easy to play,..."
I mean the layout of the HUD and the locations of stashes and such. Not the gameplay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin