Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Gears of War 2
Posted 2008-11-12, 09:36 PM
BUY IT.

Honestly, its one of the best games i have played this year. Very much like the original, but has many interesting qualities that any gamer will like.

Plus, they have interesting multiplayer options like Horde Playlist. PM me if u want to know more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-15, 11:57 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Gears of War 2"
I have heard great things about it. Too bad its not on PS3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-11-15, 06:25 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I have heard great things about it. ..."
ive seen it being played it looks GOOD
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-15, 06:40 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ive seen it being played it looks GOOD"
I wish I had the cash for the console to play it. A couple more years of sacrifice .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-16, 10:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wish I had the cash for the console..."
My shithead little brother had it pre-ordered. He can't stop talking about it; guess I'll play it today with him and see how it's like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-16, 06:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Gears of War 2"
My old 360 got the red rings so I gots another one. I picked this up and got a new XBL acc its GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-12, 01:46 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "My old 360 got the red rings so I gots..."
Yeah I got it too, good stuff

wanna play horde some time: x2xExZ
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2008-12-14, 11:25 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah I got it too, good stuff wanna..."
Add me if you want to play (im currently trying to get back in Halo form but will probably be back to Gears sometime soon)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY