Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Until someone can prove to me somehow..."
I'm down with you guys, Kids honestly do need longer recess, why do you think the rich kid schools have better results? Longer recesses.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm down with you guys, Kids honestly..."
Pretty sure all of my friends who got theirs pulled got Percocet. Not generic hydrocodone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty sure all of my friends who got..."
My aunt is a Dentist asst. and we've talked about this, you don't get Percocet, you get hydrocodone, or atleast the office she works at. They do that obviously because it can be abused / sold etc, so that kids like you don't act a fool when they have it

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My aunt is a Dentist asst. and we've..."
Don't tell me I'm wrong when you have no proof. I personally saw all of my friends script bottles. Might vary from state to state, but you're wrong on this one. Don't insult me by calling me a kid, either. You're only two years older, not two years smarter/better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm down with you guys, Kids honestly..."
How long is the break time for kids?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How long is the break time for kids?"
Considering that Perocet is a pain medication, it seems reasonable to give it out for pain. Considering that getting your Wisdom teeth removed is painful, I would assume that pain medication would be prescribed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-08, 02:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My aunt is a Dentist asst. and we've..."
D3V said:
My aunt is a Dentist asst. and we've talked about this, you don't get Percocet, you get hydrocodone, or atleast the office she works at. They do that obviously because it can be abused / sold etc, so that kids like you don't act a fool when they have it
I'm pretty sure I mentioned, 'atleast the office she works at. And for somebody that's overly obsessed with drugs, you are in fact, still a kid.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm pretty sure I mentioned, 'atleast..."
Well you told me after I said Percocet that I'm wrong; you should've mentioned your aunt in that post.

You only see what I 'act' like online. I'm physically fit, educated, have goals, and yes, I do use drugs. I'm interested in drugs because they are the things that are the least talked about. Overly obsessed? You don't think I'm poking fun at dumb druggies? Don't state that 'as a fact' I'm a kid, because I do actually take offense to that, because you are 100% wrong. End of discussion, son.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well you told me after I said Percocet..."
Your his ....FATHER??!?!?!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well you told me after I said Percocet..."
I'm older than both of you bitches. Call me daddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm older than both of you bitches. ..."
Though funny, I find that mildly creepy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 04:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "ADD or ADHD may indeed be real, but I..."
!King_Amazon! said:
ADD or ADHD may indeed be real, but I don't think they're like, a defect in the human brain. I think how a parent raises their kid will determine whether or not they have ADD or ADHD. ADD is pretty much a nice way of saying a kid is unruly, in my opinion, and that shouldn't be solved with medication.
Not exactly, I'm pretty sure I have this problem and it has developed as I get older. I honestly have problems focusing on a singular train of thought or task to the point of frustration very often, in nearly any environment.

I don't believe my upbringing is part of the issue either, as my house was fairly well disciplined and I was never really a "hyper" child.

I wouldn't deny that most people use ADD as another method of saying a kid is unruly, but I believe there are real cases of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-11-14, 01:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not exactly, I'm pretty sure I have..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I agree with that. These days, for every little thing, you go to the doctor and get medication. Heck, you even get medication for made up things(ADD).
ADD or ADHD may indeed be real, but I don't think they're like, a defect in the human brain. I think how a parent raises their kid will determine whether or not they have ADD or ADHD. ADD is pretty much a nice way of saying a kid is unruly, in my opinion, and that shouldn't be solved with medication.
Until someone can prove to me somehow that a kid not being able to pay attention is a disorder, I'll believe otherwise. I think if a kid can't pay attention in class(for example, if they talk a lot, don't do their work, run around the room screaming, etc,) I can only assume it's because of how they were raised(or not raised, I suppose.)

Now, what you're describing sounds more like dyslexia, which can't be fixed with a pill, as far as I know. If a kid has trouble concentrating and learning, I would suspect there's more at work than simple behavioral problems, and I would look more into learning disabilities such as dyslexia.
Look how retarded I was! I had ADD myself and didn't even realize it :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-14, 02:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Look how retarded I was! I had ADD..."
lawls @ you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-15, 11:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lawls @ you. :p"
I am prescribed 30mg dexedrin per day. I don't take it every day though, mostly just when I have work to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum