Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

I'm not Doug

Posted 2007-07-25, 08:40 PM
Hi, I'm not Doug.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
3D tutorials, and coming soon game creation tutorials
http://www.scatteredpixel.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:40 AM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "I'm not Doug"
That's not nice, and you're not Welcome!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-26, 09:51 AM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "I'm not Doug"
Hi. I am also not Doug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:09 AM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "I'm not Doug"
Welcome to the boards, not Doug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome to the boards, not Doug."
Hello, I'm no Doug either...
hmm.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:14 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Hello, I'm no Doug either... hmm."
I call bullshit. You are most definitely a Doug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I call bullshit. You are most..."
Well your wrong, and that'll be enough out of you today Mr.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:23 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Well your wrong, and that'll be enough..."
But I've just started...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But I've just started... :("
Maybe tomorrow...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:31 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Maybe tomorrow..."
Hey, this is a welcome thread, not a flirting contest!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-26, 12:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hey, this is a welcome thread, not a..."
How you doin'? .

Hi Not Dough :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-26, 12:06 PM in reply to klo's post starting "How you doin'? ;). Hi Not Dough :P"
Horribly.

Do you have a name, Nowherebrain?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-26, 12:07 PM in reply to klo's post starting "How you doin'? ;). Hi Not Dough :P"
klo said:
How you doin'? .

Hi Not Dough :P

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-26, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hey, this is a welcome thread, not a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Hey, this is a welcome thread, not a flirting contest!
Hey there pretty eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 02:00 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "I'm not Doug"
Funny, I'm not a Doug either.

Welcome to Zel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey there pretty eyes."
A/s/l?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-26, 05:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A/s/l?"
Thanks for all the kind words, I even made up some in my head to make me feel good about not being Doug.

I knew a Doug once........once.

I do have a name. Sequinsoo-Ocha.
Justin, actually.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-27, 01:29 AM in reply to Nowherebrain's post starting "Thanks for all the kind words, I even..."
Salutations.

Nice Johnny Dangerously reference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:28 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Salutations. Nice Johnny Dangerously..."
Hey I totally forgot about that awesome movie.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-07-29, 04:32 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Hey I totally forgot about that awesome..."
"I'm not wearing a bra." " That's o.k., neither am I."
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nowherebrain