Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi, I'm WHY

Posted 2008-04-20, 01:12 PM
I haven't really introduced myself and I'm kinda new, but HI. You'll see me around the Zelaron quite a bit now, so yeah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-20, 01:20 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Hi, I'm WHY"
It's all because I am here. That is why Why and Coffeedagger came!!!!!
Try for the big avatar like mine! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-20, 06:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Hi, I'm WHY"
Howdy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-20, 07:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Howdy."
Note how few people have posted here. Kinda sad.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-20, 07:12 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's all because I am here. That is why..."
Asamin said:
It's all because I am here. That is why Why and Coffeedagger came!!!!!
Try for the big avatar like mine! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
You wouldn't be here if I wasn't. But lets not brag.

Welcome, Dave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-20, 07:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You wouldn't be here if I wasn't. But..."
Lollerskates.

Welcome, Why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-20, 07:25 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Hi, I'm WHY"
Greetings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-21, 04:19 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You wouldn't be here if I wasn't. But..."
Atnas said:
You wouldn't be here if I wasn't. But lets not brag.

Welcome, Dave.
Look at that! Why isn't very good at hiding his identity. Even Clem figured it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:27 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Look at that! Why isn't very good at..."
Is it me or does Asamin try to put down everything I do online? Eternal Douchebag, sounds like it. Time for a little retribution, destroy the hand that tries to feed you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is it me or does Asamin try to put down..."
I was angry that day! I am sorry for the stuff I said. It was just an act of my anger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was angry that day! I am sorry for..."
Asamin said:
I was angry that day! I am sorry for the stuff I said. It was just an act of my anger.
KK, all understood...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:37 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "KK, all understood...:D"
Do you see the green bars? you have two. Next to them is a gray square with a check and an X. That is the rep stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Do you see the green bars? you have..."
Yeah, I saw them when I got on today. Yet you faltered in your promise to show pictures. I'm not sure I can trust you anymore Asamin... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-21, 02:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah, I saw them when I got on today...."
Welcome aboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-21, 02:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Hi, I'm WHY"
Why said:
I haven't really introduced myself and I'm kinda new, but HI. You'll see me around the Zelaron quite a bit now, so yeah...
Welcome Asamin! Errr...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-21, 05:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Welcome Asamin! Errr..."
'ello gov'na!!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-21, 07:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Welcome Asamin! Errr..."
D3V said:
Welcome Asamin! Errr...
IT'S NOT ME!!!!! He is a kid who lives about a mile away from me. Check the IP's. And next time. Don't jump to conclusions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-22, 02:12 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "IT'S NOT ME!!!!! He is a kid who lives..."
Asamin said:
IT'S NOT ME!!!!! He is a kid who lives about a mile away from me. Check the IP's. And next time. Don't jump to conclusions.
Yeah, Asamin, calm down. And when you say kid, you make me look like 7 years old, when I'm as old as you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-22, 02:35 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah, Asamin, calm down. And when you..."
I'm talking to D3V. He keeps making refrences to the fact that our locations were the same. He thought I was you and you were me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin