Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > Diablo Cube

Free Diablo Accounts
Posted 2009-01-27, 11:48 AM
Through Diablo Cube?

Has anyone won yet? I figured I would start another thread being that the other one has a HUGE amount of views for only being 5 days old.

Free Diablo accounts and items is pretty sweet idea, just curious as to if anyone has won yet.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:23 PM in reply to D3V's post "Free Diablo Accounts"
It's not accounts, it's items on the accounts, which is awesome. I think like 4 or so people have won items. Pretty neat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's not accounts, it's items on the..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
It's not accounts, it's items on the accounts, which is awesome. I think like 4 or so people have won items. Pretty neat.
actually it is accounts since theyr just random accounts made With the item

all ud do is change password and its yours lol

And who here is really willin to give away thier acc? xD im not, still a noob xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
arranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzarranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

arranz

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:37 PM in reply to arranz's post starting "actually it is accounts since theyr..."
Yeah I just read through the other thread. It is a damn good concept, i'm suprised something like this wasn't started earlier, oh well. I figure a ton more traffic would hit this thread anyways just calling it "Free Diablo Accounts" haha. But still, it's legitimate.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I just read through the other..."
yeah at first i was skeptical cuz you know, tons of ppl make up ways to scam, ect.
but i was suprised and relieved that this is legit xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
arranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzarranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

arranz

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:40 PM in reply to arranz's post starting "yeah at first i was skeptical cuz you..."
You should let anyone you know about this, through Diablo or whatever or friends that play.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You should let anyone you know about..."
i did, i told my friend about it, lol, ima tell him to join forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

arranz