Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-08-23, 12:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I feel like a hamburger today."
You poor thing! I think I've got a cream for that... or a sauce. To be frank, I doubt they'll work though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-23, 01:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You poor thing! I think I've got a..."
I sumbit an idea for the approval of Chruser.

Grammar Protector - They are given the right to correct anyones fowl grammar. They can't be flamed for their corrections against 1337 speakers around the world. They shall enforce (thx jess) correct grammar throughout the zelaron community. Anyone seen taking on the identity of a Grammar Protector shall feel thy wrath.

lol i really like that idea, you could also throw in the rank of Offical Thread Bumber - allowing thy person to sumbit a review of a good thread bumb, or a post count thread bumb. (impo a thread bumb should have some more umpff in it then "lol i remember this")

With these 2 ranks integrated into our community - there will be no need for flaming a grammEr whore or a thread bumbing post countbuilding troller!

(i just finished watching 300, so i felt like im was yelling @ my army when i was writing all of this lol)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:04 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I sumbit an idea for the approval of..."
this is just a blog no need to get all in an uprowr about grammer and spelling like everyone has there bad days with grammer
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "this is just a blog no need to get all..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
this is just a blog no need to get all in an uprowr about grammer and spelling like everyone has there bad days with grammer
This is a forum. There is no need to get in an uproar over grammar and spelling. Everyone has their bad days with grammar.

(take notes US Llane Horde)

Did i win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:12 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "This is a forum. There is no need to..."
dude if this happens zelaron will loss a lot of people i will quit if this happens and im not joking around
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:15 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "dude if this happens zelaron will loss..."
the point of the grammar patrol is to uphold order - and not have every mispelling forum troll attempt to correct his grammar. It would NOT be to make anyone look like an ass.

Seeing as Lenny is british, and we all think he talks funny when actually he is the only one who pronounces english correctly i nominate Lenny as the 1st Grammar Protector
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:18 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "the point of the grammar patrol is to..."
god kazilla you dont seewhats going to happen if this starts up everyone will get banned execped the patrol and staff os zel and we will not take it at all
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:33 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "god kazilla you dont seewhats going to..."
who said anything about banning anyone - you are taking this far to seriously... It is to prevent people like you and me and the other incorrect grammar users of this forum from trying to correct another bad grammar using person. There is no need to ban anyone - it just leaves the grammar correction to the idividuals selected for the job. It also prevents instances like this...

Kazilla posts:
Haha that was so funny u are liek the 1337man skooeler or zelaron!

Joeschmo posts:
Dude your a fucking idiot lrn2english or gtfo! Idiotiocy can not comprehand grammer.

Kazilla posts:
Shut up dude you cant even spell grammar.

Instead if would look like this...

Kazilla posts:
Haha that was so funny u are liek the 1337man skooeler or zelaron!

Grammar Patrol posts:
Translation: Ha, that was really funny Joe. You are amazing, and i hope you stick around at zelaron for a long time.

It prevents Joe Somebody from flaming the thread into the removal from The Lounge into the Flame Forum. I think it is a brilliant idea. Again it wouldnt be to get anyone banned, or make fun of anything - infact it could be used to make fun because it would all be in good fun. You cant laugh @ anyone untill you can laugh @ yoruself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 02:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "who said anything about banning anyone..."
you just provoved that you cant spell or use correct grammar
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-23, 04:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "the point of the grammar patrol is to..."
I prefer being English, to be honest.

Anyway, Chruser is far better with his grammar than I am. It seems to be a Swedish trait as Yawgmoth wasn't too shabby, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-23, 04:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefer being English, to be honest. ..."
Lenny said:

Anyway, Chruser is far better with his grammar than I am. It seems to be a Swedish trait as Yawgmoth wasn't too shabby, either.
there is an english comedian who said that "you all think i talk funny, well really - i'm pronouncing english correctly" it was funny, be it chruser (althoguht im sure he has enough on his plate already) or someone else, i think we should designate someone for the job. Itll keep threads clean. You could also just say everyone stfu about grammar - but odds are that will result in a grammar war against you >_<

Jamer123 said:
Jamer this is all i have to say to you "..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 04:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefer being English, to be honest. ..."
Lenny said: [Goto]

Swedin has to have some dumb people everwhere has them, I guess chruser didn't want an illiterate dumbass as his inactive staff.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-23, 06:34 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Swedin has to have some dumb people..."
I was too lazy to bother reading all of the comments.

All I can say is that jamer123 shouldn't have a part in this conversation, with his terrible grammar and spelling.

jamer123...(idiot) said:
To properly write this sentence, that you so properly butchered.

"You just proved that you can't/cannot spell or use correct grammar."

" said:
"This is just a blog" (Huh?) ", no need to get in an uproar about grammar and spelling. Everyone has their bad days with grammar."

Kazilla said:
Did i win?
No, you didn't, i won.

Lenny said:

Anyway, Chruser is far better with his grammar than I am. It seems to be a Swedish trait, as Yawgmoth wasn't too shabby, either.
You write quite well.

jamer12idiot said:
dude if this happens zelaron will loss a lot of people i will quit if this happens and im not joking around
"Dude, if this happens to Zelaron. Zelaron will lose a lot of people. I will quit if this happens, and I'm not joking around."

Good, leave. You're the only member I can't stand because of your atrocious spelling and grammar.

-------------------------

Kazilla and jamer123 are the only members on this forum who have stayed and need help with their grammar and or spelling. I think we might need to start making some grammar lessons for the stupid/less intelligent of this forum.

Lenny, I think you'd do well with those lessons. Then you can add an audio tape with it. Just an idea. Not that it's really going to happen.

1) Which one of these simple sentences are correct?

A) Its name.
B) It's name.

2) Which one of these are more proper than the other?

A) I'm going to take a trip to my home town
B) I'm going to take an trip to my home town
C) I'm going to take a trip to my home town.
D) I'm going to take an trip to my home town.

------------------

Hey, it's working already!

"Are," is used when talking about more than one item.

Yay! I'm having all sorts of fun with random crap. Well, I'm off for the day, I think...

EDIT: I forgot to put the word, "one," in one of my sentences. Woopsy!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-08-23 at 07:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-08-23, 06:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I was too lazy to bother reading all of..."
i dont need nearly as much help with my grammar as out friends jamer does. Most of my fck up grammar is on purpose to mock jamer. Yet everytime i mock him he comes back with you cant talk fag ima burn your but. Its sad...

Spelling im good with, for the most part - Puncuation is the hardest part for me, i still dont know when or where to use a ' ; '

1. A
2. C

I can play along. and if this was a trick question and they are all wrong then fuck you for not giving me that option
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 07:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont need nearly as much help with my..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i dont need nearly as much help with my grammar as out friends jamer does. Most of my fck up grammar is on purpose to mock jamer. Yet everytime i mock him he comes back with you cant talk fag ima burn your but. Its sad...

Spelling im good with, for the most part - Puncuation is the hardest part for me, i still dont know when or where to use a ' ; '

1. A
2. C

I can play along. and if this was a trick question and they are all wrong then fuck you for not giving me that option

A and C were correct. It was just a test.

A semicolon (;) is used when combining two independent clauses together.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-08-23, 09:21 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont need nearly as much help with my..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]

1. A
2. C

You have to admit some of that grammar is incorrect.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-23, 09:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I feel like a hamburger today."
If we enforced grammar, we might also have to forbid Zelaronians from using words like don't, won't, couldn't, etc. etc. I admit refraining from using those type of words (forgot the term) would be a minor annoyance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-23, 10:45 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "If we enforced grammar, we might also..."
don't won't and couldn't are all correct grammar - why would you have to refrain from using them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-23, 11:04 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "don't won't and couldn't are all..."
Just don't take what he says seriously he is what you would call a dumbfuck...I think he had a head injury at one point in his life.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-23, 11:23 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Just don't take what he says seriously..."
wallow and jamer brothers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla