Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Creating New Characters
Posted 2003-08-09, 10:16 AM
ok..when i make a new account..i have to play it for 2 hrs within 2 days or else it will get deleted...what if i make a new character..does that mean that i have to play her for at least 2 hrs too? (cuz i'm making a mule account)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-08-10, 12:21 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
Yes. You have to use it for 2 hours within the first 48 hours or the account will get deleted. They put it that way so people wouldn't make mass accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-10, 10:44 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
i do not kow about that because i have a mule account that i put together in like ten mins and it has been there for like over a month now. So i think that all you have to do is keep going to that account and going into some characters to keep the account. I am not sure if that is what hapens but it works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-08-11, 06:47 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
Same here. I just made account and mules and "played" like 10mins, no prob all there still. I think it used to be like that or it's just a way to try stop acc making.

So, no stress. Just make it and continue playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSnow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Snow

Posted 2003-08-11, 02:22 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
Well I wouldn't take any chances.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-11, 09:33 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
not quite sure, all i know is i made 13 mule accounts and none of them have gotten deleted...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-08-12, 03:53 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
Remember that big warning blizzard made about expired characters? They restored a load of them and said they wouldn't be so nice next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-12, 05:25 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
Ive also made a crap load of mule accounts and have only been used at least 10-30min a day. Just go on that account like 10min a day or something till it reaches 2 hrs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-08-12, 06:53 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "Creating New Characters"
JUst leave the pc on. 2 hour later come back and wala!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga