Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Guilty or NOT Guilty
Posted 2008-01-23, 11:49 AM
**Guilty Or Not Guilty**, basically answer and ask a new question...

The object of this game is to ask a question, then someone answers it by saying **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Then leaves a new question for the next poster.

Have you ever deliberatly given a stranger wrong directions?

Are you *Guilty or not Guilty?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Guilty or NOT Guilty"
Guilty.

Have you ever knowingly taken advantage of a drunk chick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Guilty. Have you ever knowingly..."
Not Guilty..

Have you ever seen a homeless person asking for money and just ignore them?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting ":( Not Guilty.. Have you ever..."
Guilty.

Have you ever had homosexual thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Guilty. Have you ever had homosexual..."
Not Guilty .. lol

Have you ever Ignored the poor old guys that work for the Salvation army during the Holidays?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not Guilty .. lol Have you ever..."
Not Guilty.

Have you ever gotten hit by a car?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-23, 01:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Not Guilty. Have you ever gotten hit..."
Guilty (somewhat: low MPH, and only got hit with a mirror)

Have you ever had racially charged thoughts against any person you've come across?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-24, 09:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Guilty (somewhat: low MPH, and only got..."
Guilty.

Ever been caught 'in the act' ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-24, 09:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Guilty. Ever been caught 'in the..."
Guilty, guilty, guilty...

Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-24, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Guilty, guilty, guilty... :( Have..."
Guilty of both.

Have you ever been arrested?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-24, 10:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Guilty of both. Have you ever been..."
Suprisingly enough, Not Guilty I've been close on several occasions, including one of my speeding tickets where I tried to duck off in a Wendy's parking lot when the State Trooper tried to pull on me.

Have you seen 2girls1cup?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-24, 10:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Suprisingly enough, Not Guilty I've..."
Not guilty. Thank the lord.

Ever paid for sex?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-24, 10:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not guilty. Thank the lord. Ever..."
Not Guilty

Ever been to a strip club?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-24, 10:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not Guilty :) .. Ever been to a..."
Guilty

Ever run from the cops?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-01-24, 11:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Guilty Ever run from the cops?"
Guilty on several occasions.

Ever piss yourself in public?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-24, 11:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Guilty on several occasions. Ever..."
Not guilty.

Ever piss yourself, period?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-24, 12:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not guilty. Ever piss yourself,..."
Only when I was like 3-4, Guilty?..

Ever had 'naughty' thoughts about a Teacher?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-24, 02:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Only when I was like 3-4, Guilty?.. ..."
Guilty. I swear I could have nailed one of my teachers had we hung out outside of highschool. She bought me breakfast at McD's a couple of times. I actually saw her about 5 months ago at a Bed Bath and Beyond (not entirely sure why I was there)... she was with a friend, though, and pretended like she didn't want me. Yeah right, Mrs. Crawford! We all know the truth.

Have you ever gravitized anyone out of sheer boredom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-24, 04:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Guilty. I swear I could have nailed one..."
No clue? Guilty?

Have you ever wanked it more than 5 times in one day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-24, 04:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No clue? Guilty? Have you ever..."
Not guilty. That's excessive, and also unneeded.

Have you ever had a three-some?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven