Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-03, 12:58 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Horadic Cube: Upgrade Unique

The Arreat Summit said:
We’ll be adding many new Horadric Cube recipes to Diablo II with the upcoming 1.10 patch. Some of the new recipes allow you to upgrade your Unique weapons. For instance, 1 Ral Rune + 1 Sol Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + 1 Normal Unique Weapon results in an Exceptional version of that weapon with the same Unique Item bonuses. Using this recipe, an Axe will be transformed into a Cleaver! This is useful for upgrading the damage of your Unique Weapons. You can use another recipe to upgrade to the elite version: 1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon results in the Elite version of that weapon with the same Unique Item bonuses. Using these new formulae, players can create new special versions of Unique items that were not previously possible. Players can then further customize these weapons by adding a socket to them and their own favorite gem, jewel, or rune.

These screenshots are from the latest release candidate for the 1.10 patch of Diablo II that is currently being run through our QA testing procedure. Although we do not have a release date set for this patch, we are working hard to get it out as soon as possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-04, 09:02 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Very interesting! Imagine upgrading an atlantean to a mythical sword! I wonder if it works with etheral items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-06, 11:47 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Freekin assholes delaying it again... Big suprise....

Wednesday, June 4 2003

v1.10 ETA - Flux [19:02:PST]

GFraizer has replied to one of the endless "When??!??!!!?" posts on Bnet:

We're not sure. But it won't be in the next couple of weeks likely.
As we've been saying, there will be a v1.10 ETA update in the FanSite Chat in mid-June. Obviously things are taking longer than Bill Roper anticipated in our interview from E3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-06, 12:01 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
I don't understand. Why not just say, "We don't have any fucking clue," instead of announcing and changing release dates?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-06, 12:04 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Jesus christ! This shit looks amazing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-06, 12:04 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Very expected...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:04 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
look at druid elemental skills

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...er/druid01.jpg

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...er/druid02.jpg

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...er/druid03.jpg

looks like all those skills have got much more dmg, but will it be enough ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:20 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Who the F*** plays Druids?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:26 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Our own PvP god Apoq
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:32 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Druids are teh pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-18, 07:17 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Well its about time the druid elemental skill tree is being looked at but the damages on those still look pretty weak.

Last edited by Pekson; 2003-06-18 at 07:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-24, 01:59 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
here are some pics of necro with full trangouls set

being a vampire
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...her/vamp01.jpg

casting fireball as vampire
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...her/vamp02.jpg

i think this is pretty cool and im sure gonna collect trangouls in 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-06-25, 10:41 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Thats freekin awesome lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:35 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
hmmm...ya not june2..its already june25 and no patch i think..i have only signed on every ones in a while...and...when it does come out..we all should move to one server...

and then we can help each other out..make little teams of aobut 8 so then that team of 8 could work together.

this would let us get ahead of the new economy...its not like youll care about your old characters..just get a new account to whatever server to play on for zel people..ill make a thread/poll for people who play d2 to vote on which server.

ladder characters!!!!!!!!
it probably wont be out till about...july to august...

nvm
i say..someone stickied post for the teams..so..but i still think that everyone should play on one server...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-06-25 at 06:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:13 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
I haven't posted in the 1.10 team thread, but I would like to be a part of it. I have a good RL friend who'll be playing with me a lot, but it's just him. So, if he makes a necro, which I think he will be, I'm going to have to keep necro stuff for him, but I'll be willing to share the rest that doesn't fit my character with the rest of Zelaronies.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob