Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-06-20, 11:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "To get back to the topic - me mam..."
Impressive hair. I should post a picture with mine out, it's getting there too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-21, 10:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Impressive hair. I should post a..."
funny pics of me and my bestfreind =]]]]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and chunk goood.jpg (65.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg BESTTT.jpg (45.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg mandees4.jpg (49.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg chunksss!.jpg (49.3 KB, 21 views)
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2008-06-21 at 11:01 PM. Reason: typing goodlyer cause it was a mess. this is taking a really long time to type hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-22, 12:22 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "funny pics of me and my bestfreind ..."
I think you ladies got the underwear thing wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-22, 05:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think you ladies got the underwear..."
I feel a disturbance in the force. A thousand young men scream as they are hauled off to jail for statutory rape.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-22, 07:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think you ladies got the underwear..."
lol we were bored before gym so thats what we do hahahaha
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-22, 07:44 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "lol we were bored before gym so thats..."
Clearly not behavior acceptable for both sexes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-22, 08:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Clearly not behavior acceptable for..."
hahaha that would be hilariuos!!!! please someone do it? pretty please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-22, 09:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hahaha that would be hilariuos!!!!..."
Sure, next week after I pick up more thongs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-23, 08:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sure, next week after I pick up more..."
=P freakkk lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-24, 11:08 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "=P freakkk lol"
Oooops, sorry - I forgot to add the photo's to the thread. Adding them now.

And I agree with above - it's very strange behaviour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-02, 05:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooops, sorry - I forgot to add the..."
Okay, so I do happen to have a recent picture...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jess1.jpg (12.4 KB, 8 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-02, 06:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Okay, so I do happen to have a recent..."
moreee lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marshmellows.jpg (58.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg siamese.jpg (64.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg grad party1.jpg (48.0 KB, 13 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-03, 12:12 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "moreee lol"
Guess which one Jamesadin's in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bar.jpg (63.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Geebes,evan gillian, me.jpg (40.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg matt,tony, fuck face.jpg (43.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg me.jpg (53.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg me chris blane andrew.jpg (36.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg pre bar.jpg (43.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg the royal bar.jpg (45.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tysons 1.jpg (60.7 KB, 11 views)

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-03, 12:50 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Guess which one Jamesadin's in"
#5 james.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 02:06 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Okay, so I do happen to have a recent..."
Omg Jessifer, you're missing an eye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-03, 10:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Omg Jessifer, you're missing an eye!"
Well give it back and I'd have it again! >:P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-03, 11:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well give it back and I'd have it..."
heres a picture of me wearing my body armor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glock.jpg (110.7 KB, 17 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-07-03, 02:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "heres a picture of me wearing my body..."
I want a gun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 03:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I want a gun! :killgrin:"
You're all trying to kill me through overwork! !!

I'll add them to t'other thread when I've seen the rest of today's new posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-03, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You're all trying to kill me through..."
Nein! Do it NOW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer