Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Requesting for FREE items and TIPS
Posted 2002-03-02, 01:33 PM
Im going to start selling items on the realms.
I know that im little too late but anyway...
What realm should i take? And also why?
Do you know what realm that i can sell for a good price?
Can some1 also give some free stuff so i can have a good start?
In europe i have much stuff but in other realms im a real n00bie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-07, 06:14 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
well your going to sll stuff? and you want us to give you stuff to sell? umm wtf you should split some profiet with person
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-07, 06:22 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
just sell on whatever realm you have stuff. Or if you switch realms switch during public dupe time...ppl will give free stuff which you can then dupe and trade and get rich fast :/
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-07, 06:23 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
ywah i agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-09, 05:16 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
I dont quite understand what u mean by switching during dupe times but o well. I cant dupe anywho so o well
Only a true winner can take a loss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZanderQuest

Posted 2002-03-20, 03:08 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
While a public dupe is going around and there are so many items that you can get for free. That would be an ideal time to get some freebies. I gave away so much stuff when I was duping i think I must have set 10 ppl for life with every item in the game.
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-03-27, 01:04 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
friendy hack programs, even my 5 yr old brother know how to hack.. more type of hack..
EXP :
1. pk hack everywhere even in town u can kill people.
2. socket hack.. like a 10 socketable armor or 2 socketable BELT, GLOVE or BOOT.
3. leeching hack, more exp than other player
4. ACCOUNT HACK !!!! best of the best..
erm.. u can dupe in d3 but without LAG
5. GAY BNET BETTER "UPGRADE" THEIR SERVER
6. lag hack, ping = 10 or less
7. gun hack.. using a gun shooting at bosses or demon

this euff for me, erm.. bnet and hack.. please make my dream come true !! thank
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zell_Dream is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZell_Dream is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zell_Dream

Posted 2002-04-07, 12:32 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Mr. Lee i got loads of stuff on USwest and USeast, i usually play on the european realm since im from europe.

Maybe i could give you some of my US realm stuff for some of your european.
carpe diem!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zip is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzip is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zip

Posted 2002-04-10, 05:36 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-10, 07:49 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-11, 01:42 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Quote:
Originally posted by zip
Mr. Lee i got loads of stuff on USwest and USeast, i usually play on the european realm since im from europe.

Maybe i could give you some of my US realm stuff for some of your european.
hehe thx what your acc name?
mine is: hm... nah i dont tell you it HERE... blizzard is watching
do a private msg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-11, 07:01 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
I might have some extra items but its not like anyone is going to give you a gf or a wf but if you wanted to start a char i might be able to help:P
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-11, 07:02 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Yay now I'm only a minor Imp lucky me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-12, 11:12 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Quote:
Originally posted by Borc
I might have some extra items but its not like anyone is going to give you a gf or a wf but if you wanted to start a char i might be able to help:P
no of course not, i just want help to start in the us realms
im a REAL noob in those realms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-12, 01:51 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Hey Mr lee Pm me and i will give you some stuff k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Borc

Posted 2002-04-12, 02:09 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
thx Borc but i dont play d2/dx2 any more...
you know why? chest acc ---> all acc bye bye...
i lost 1/2 - 2 year of my life...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-12, 02:43 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
ok fine then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Borc

Posted 2002-04-12, 06:08 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
ya good thing i didn't test chest hack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-14, 10:28 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
Safe to test it as long as you do it in single player
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-14, 10:34 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Requesting for FREE items and TIPS"
it seems that many hacks still work in singeplayer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee