Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Government Suxx0rz
Posted 2003-06-08, 08:03 PM
FUCK THE GOVERMENT AND I GOT SOME REASONS
1. FUCK WAR
2 WHY THE FUCK TO KILL ALL PEOPLE AND RUIN THE WORLD AND THEN RAVE ABOUT " A GAY TRAGITY " A REAL TRAGETY IS A PERSON DIEING IN A CAR ACCEDENT NOT A FUCKIN WAR WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER AND IF THEY MAKE YOU YOU END UP IN JAIL THATS WHY I HATE THE GOVERNMENT AND IMMA OFF THIS THREAD WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANTI WAR SONGS BTW IF YA WANT MORE REASONS JUST POST

ANTI-FLAG

"A New Kind Of Army"

look back...on history, nothing much has changed thousands...of soldiers of all countries, all marching the same every nation's leader says that our side is right every nation's leader says the time has come to fight but they use the common people, to settle their scores it's time that we refuse to fight in any of their wars! we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to die we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to kill... for you! join now...the ranks of all nations who refuse to go to war refuse...to pull the trigger of a gun for leaders 'round the world i'd rather fight to spread some tolerance and unity than buy into their nationalistic brainwashing killing mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, common human beings not savages but people, like you, like me! we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to die we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to kill... for you! we're looking for a few good men we're looking for a few good womyn who are not afraid to fight against tyranny but refuse to fight...with tyranny refuse!!! we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to die we're looking to start a new kind of army, (that's) too smart to fight, too smart to kill... for you! *note: the spelling of the word "women" as "womyn" is not a mis-spelling, but a result of feminist conscience
-ANTIFLAG A NEW KIND OF ARMY

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-06-08, 08:13 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
I just thought I'd tell everyone that anything said on the internet about government is a lie. Okay, done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-08, 08:37 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
What do you mean? They don't all live in airplanes that never land, keeping all their secure information extremely secure, while having "call girls" brought to them 3 times a week to serve them pleasures? What a fraud!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-09, 09:32 AM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
I guess this guy does't like the war, o well, human are stupid what can you say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:27 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Yes. Yes you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-09, 08:50 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
what kind of person would like a war? War is a final solution when theres nothing else to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-06-09, 09:07 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
I like war, as long as I have comtrol over the their movements and can shoot whatever I want. Oh yeah, that and the fact that it's a video game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-09, 10:44 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Lol Grav you funny as hell, don't know why so many ppl don't like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-09, 10:47 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Why do you say that? I think he is very liked around here. Maybe not before, but his presence is a delight every once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:40 AM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Well from all the threads and posts I read around, not that many people like him, beside you, and ... i think it's you that's it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 03:16 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Wow, you are crazy! What has he done so far since being back to piss people off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 08:52 AM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Nah i just hate those people who sopport there child and say Navy or Army rules! thats just gay , also the gov't allows execution of animals, how the fuck would you like to be just killed just because there is too many of your kind, and getting your balls chopped off because your just the ladies man with the female dogs? or have wars for no gayass reason, innocent people get killed during war. i dont even stand for pledge of allegince during school and i get ticketed for class disruption for "disrupting class" and h4xx0rz are just having fun dont put them in jail

kuja´s #1 said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-06-11, 08:54 AM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Interesting views.

*Scrambles frantically for the phone to let the Gov't know, "The Jig Is Up!"*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 10:09 AM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
If war is wrong on so many levels, what do you do when thousands of innocents are being slaughtered, just stand by and watch??
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-12, 10:48 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
You deffence your self, You don't go over there and slaughter thousnads of innocents, ops sorry, this is wrong. I mean bomb thousands of innocents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-12, 10:49 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Yeah, ninja's slaughter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-13, 03:58 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
I'd fend for my life if they were threatening to chop my balls off.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-06-13, 04:06 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Governemt's depend on the leader. President Bush is a bad leader. Anyone see the news on how "there wasn't as much evidence as President Bush said"? I saw that and it shattered the inch of respect I had left for the administration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-13, 04:12 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
Bush owns you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-14, 09:15 PM in reply to 6inchpurplepony's post "Government Suxx0rz"
i j00wn bush

kuja´s #1 said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

6inchpurplepony