Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-05-03, 02:32 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i guess there's a surplus of hats where..."
Mantralord said:
i guess there's a surplus of hats where you're from
It's Saskatchewan, so yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-05-03, 06:31 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "It's Saskatchewan, so yes."
Chew on this sack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-03, 08:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Chew on this sack!"
i guess if your into that kind of thing........
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-05-03, 09:50 AM in reply to klo's post starting "i guess if your into that kind of..."
Shut it. Why don't you go wait for Kaneda to cheat on you again or something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-03, 09:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shut it. Why don't you go wait for..."
Or maybe the tables have changed and ill cheat on him :P
jk babe
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-05-03, 10:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shut it. Why don't you go wait for..."
Titusfied said:
Shut it. Why don't you go wait for Kaneda to cheat on you again or something...
look whose trying to start something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-04, 04:29 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Or maybe the tables have changed and..."
klo said:
Or maybe the tables have changed and ill cheat on him :P
jk babe
No 'e-boiz' commented on this? wtf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-18, 10:35 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No 'e-boiz' commented on this? wtf"
Most recent pic of me. Taken this past weekend. I'm in the white.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_0495c1160133d9b315ec4a55833f33cf.jpg (33.7 KB, 53 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-05-18, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Most recent pic of me. Taken this past..."
You all look pretty high. lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-05-18, 10:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "You all look pretty high. lol."
Just havin' a good time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-05-18, 03:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just havin' a good time. :)"
Nice ass on the right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-23, 04:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nice ass on the right."
!King_Amazon! said:
Nice ass on the right.
That was my first thought. I'll post pics when I get a new camera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-26, 09:45 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That was my first thought. I'll post..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-26, 02:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nice ass on the right."
!King_Amazon! said:
Nice ass on the right.
Yea i was thinking the same thing. Ill post some pcitures when i filter through all of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-26, 03:42 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/At..."
I can see the resemblance, Atnas. It's the hair, isn't it?

And in the thread goes it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-26, 06:48 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/At..."
I don't care what your mom says, that isn't your dad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-27, 08:25 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I don't care what your mom says, that..."
khwiii said:
I don't care what your mom says, that isn't your dad.

New pics from last week and last weekend at a birthday party
Attached Images
File Type: jpg action pic.jpg (77.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg football.jpg (52.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg laydown.jpg (45.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg lizzide.jpg (63.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg maddi.jpg (52.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg squat.jpg (84.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg locker.jpg (52.4 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-27, 08:35 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "New pics from last week and last..."
Deary me. You're going to end up taking over the pictures thread, you know that? I ought to just give you your own gallery.

Adding them now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-27, 09:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Deary me. You're going to end up taking..."
d00d, its hard to be this beautiful and not have a ton of pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-28, 08:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "d00d, its hard to be this beautiful and..."
slanish ur sxy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord