Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

A Chinese Hostage Negotation
Posted 2006-11-22, 04:25 PM
http://braden.weblogger.com/2004/09/27

Discuss. =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-11-22, 08:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "A Chinese Hostage Negotation"
lol owned.

So much more time efficient...

That seems to be so wrong on so many levels, but yet I like it.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2006-11-23, 01:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "A Chinese Hostage Negotation"
Those chinese.

Randuin, comment!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-23, 02:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Those chinese. Randuin, comment!"
My bro found it on glocktalk's forums like a year ago and I figured I'd share it =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-11-23, 09:43 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "My bro found it on glocktalk's forums..."
It's a very 'to the point' way of dealing with things.

If you go in somewhere, guns blazing, you've got a better chance of taking the hostage-takers by surprise and stopping them.

Even better if you just go in with stun guns a-blazing as then it doesn't matter whether you hit hostage or hostage-taker, they're all stunned in the end and no-one is killed... yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-26, 07:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's a very 'to the point' way of..."
My favorite is the one where about 18 flashbangs 12 Chaffs, 14 concussion grenades and a swat team go in oh it was so nice living in PA.

But yeah I have been waiting for this to happen my entire life it isn't often that you see a man shot in the face during negotiations.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2006-11-27 at 12:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-27, 10:05 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "My favorite is the one where about 18..."
Chaffs?

Are they like "Chavs" who really can't spell to save their lives from toffee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-27, 10:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Chaffs? :confused: Are they like..."
The only chaff that I know of is confetti that gets dispersed to prevent a missle lock on. I suppose you could put such a thing into a grenade, but I'm not sure why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-11-27, 10:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The only chaff that I know of is..."
Well when it explodes it could send the chaff out into a bigger area, maybe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-27, 11:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well when it explodes it could send the..."
Haha that's great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-27, 12:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well when it explodes it could send the..."
The question wasn't how a chaff grenade would work, the question is why you would need one in a small arms situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-11-27, 01:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The question wasn't how a chaff grenade..."
Oh... OK.

Well, it would stop whichever government/army/freedom fighting movement from locking on a missile and blowing the hostage takers sky high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 12:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh... OK. Well, it would stop..."
Chaff grenades prevent electronics from working for a short period of time and yes they used to use them. A chaff grenade prevents all thremographic and nightvision equipment to work so that no matter what the hostile uses he is blinded. Hell my favorite cop was Captain Grans he was so cool recently died of old age or some shit, but yeah he broke some guys neck with his bare hands it was caught on a video cam on the police car.

Now they just throw electric grenades in to stun people I can't wait till it becomes mass produced and widely used kinda like that new sweat gaurd.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-04, 01:02 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Chaff grenades prevent electronics from..."
A stun grenade being compared to deodorant? That's something new...

Sweat patches getting you down? Open a stun grenade and let electricity take you down instead.

(WARNING: If you have a heart condition or are pregnant, please see your doctor before using this product).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A stun grenade being compared to..."
LMAO No the sweat gaurd firemen use it is a patch you put on your head and it really works to keep sweat out of their eyes during fires. Some lady made it on that american inventor show. However it was my team that made the tesla grenade MWAHAHAHA. SHOCK THERAPY WILL BE TAKEN TO NEW LEVELS!!! jk kidding about the mad scientist stuff, but it was our crowning achievement in the weapons division.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:58 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "LMAO No the sweat gaurd firemen use it..."
How old are you? I've been assuming that you're 16.

You'll be about, what, 23? 24?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 02:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How old are you? I've been assuming..."
Yeah I am 24 want to start something? HUH PUNK?! eheh jk I have bad humor in fact I believe it's called bubbly humor or something like that. And yes I am a nerd, a fit nerd. Yeah lied about most info on the registration cause some german guy is hacking my computer alot and he has been pin pointed in Dusseldorf, Germany which is why I want to move there...revenge is so awesome in my opinion...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog