Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Posted 2003-10-21, 10:14 AM
Anyone seen it? If so any good??

I cant believe it knocked Kill Bill out of 1st place at the box office already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-21, 10:17 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
it was released in 197somethin, if its the same one that is. I believe it was based on a true story. not bad
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-21, 10:30 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
No no no, the new one

http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:06 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
I heard it sucked knob. But thats just what I heard, from everyone. Lets get a couple more opinions in here though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-10-22, 04:45 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
I saw it, I'm a monster of a horror fanatic, and I thought it was better than the original by a lightyear. The original will always be a classic, but the remake actually surprised me by doing everything the original did, only better. It was awesome. Anyone that disagrees will find themselves privy to a chainsaw in the nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:05 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
I never saw the origional... But ill go see this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:29 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
The preview looks badass. I probably wont see it in the theatre, but I'll see it eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-10-22, 07:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
If it's as good as the original, I'll have to check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-22, 07:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
*drools* I wanna see it i heard it was so badass
Stick That in Your Pipe and Smoke It.

Who Pissed in my Cheerios you say? *Beats the Living Daylight out of you* ...Say it again and next time you Die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Darkend Light is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkend Light is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Darkend Light

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:24 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Gah....I can't even remember the first one. I saw it like seven years ago.... I only remember TCM: The Next....I don't remember.

As for the new one, it got a six/ten.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-25, 03:46 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
It makes no sense whatsoever until the end of the movie. I hate scary movies without understandable plots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-25, 04:02 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
i heard it was a kick ass movie from about 5 people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-01, 03:59 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
tomorrow I am going to see it.I will let you know how it is as soon as possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-02, 07:33 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Some people say it was terrible, some say it was the scariest shit they have seen in their life, and like Raziel... some say it is masterful. So i guess you could say that it is an acquired taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-02, 08:05 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
I didn't say it was masterful. I said it was exponentially better than the original. It was really good, but there were a few rather large things that bugged me about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-05, 12:31 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
the old one was way better the new one was ok but the old one had more of a story. the only thing that i liked better about the new one is the graphics. i mean my god how fucking gay is it that they let that litttle bitch cut off leather face's hand. i mean my god how the fuck are you supposed to be a scary as hell chain saw weilding mother fucker with 1 god dam arm. the movie was good but i am just pissed off that they cut off his fucking arm.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-05, 05:17 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Argggh I still havent seen it. Dont give away plot points...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-05, 05:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
i liked it....it was really cool how they get all those shots of the people dieing...i thought it was reall good, but then again i like gory shit cause im weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
USMC04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUSMC04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

USMC04