Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:41 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "duh, me. of course i know that song..."
Heh heh. Darfty. Apparently it's one of their most well known? T'ain't bad, either.

-----

The Feeling - Blue Piccadily
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh. Darfty. :p Apparently it's one..."
i just did download it, its very good, especially if you listen to the words
you are the first non german, i know, who knows about die aerzte.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:49 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "i just did download it, its very good,..."
Really? Go me!

It's only because we had a German guy come into our lessons for the last year to help us with our General Conversation for the Oral. They're his favourite band, so he played us Rebell.

---

Babyshambles - Gang of Gin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Really? Go me! :) It's only because..."
Dave Matthews Band - Everyday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Really? Go me! :) It's only because..."
go you!

thats cool, the most exciting thing in our english class was when our teacher brought a pack of potato chips from england (which didnt really help with with the english language)

red hot chilli peppers-dani california
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:58 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "go you! ;) thats cool, the most..."
The Killers - Indie Rock 'n' Roll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:59 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "go you! ;) thats cool, the most..."
Ooooh! The fun!

What always fascinates me, is how people can learn a second language fluently, and actually be able to think in that language and speak and type in it without a second thought. Like you for instance. Or Chruser, or the other Germans on here. You all seem to pull off English so effortlessly. And here are the rest of us, debating where to put our umlaut's and whether the accent is left, right or a house.

Anywho...

---

Back to:

The Feeling - Never Be Lonely
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-01, 04:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! The fun! What always..."
Sublime - Summertime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-01, 04:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! The fun! What always..."
thank you, so much

its just long years of practice, i live on a us military base in germany, so i just talk english most of the time...(even though my writing isnt as good as my talking, lots of words i dont know how to write)

die aerzte- du redest quark
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-02, 07:09 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "thank you, so much ;) its just long..."
Kotton Mouth Kings- Suburban Life
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-08-02, 08:13 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Kotton Mouth Kings- Suburban Life"
Tom Petty - Last Dance With Mary Jane
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-03, 11:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tom Petty - Last Dance With Mary Jane"
The Flaming Lips - The Sound of Failure/It's Dark
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-03, 11:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Flaming Lips - The Sound of..."
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-03, 12:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss"
Give to me sweet sacred bliss, your mouth was made to

---

Fratellis - Henrietta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-03, 12:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Give to me sweet sacred bliss, your..."
Maroon 5 - Sunday Mornings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-03, 12:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maroon 5 - Sunday Mornings"
The Fratellis - Creepin' Up the Backstairs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-03, 12:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Fratellis - Creepin' Up the..."
Dredg - Sang Real

I want these guys to come out with some new stuff, or maybe they do have new stuff but it's just not mainstream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-03, 12:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dredg - Sang Real I want these guys..."
Apparently they recorded something in May (a live CD) that still has to be released.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-03, 01:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Apparently they recorded something in..."
Oh good. I hope I can purchase it when it comes out.

Three Six Mafia - I Gotta Stay Fly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-04, 10:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh good. I hope I can purchase it when..."
die aerzte-geh noch nicht
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love