Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

KWANZAA: A HOLIDAY FROM THE FBI by Ann Coulter
Posted 2005-12-29, 05:16 PM
KWANZAA: A HOLIDAY FROM THE FBI

By Ann Coulter
42 minutes ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President Bush's 2005 Kwanzaa message began with the patently absurd statement: "African-Americans and people around the world reflect on African heritage during Kwanzaa."

I believe more African-Americans spent this season reflecting on the birth of Christ than some phony non-Christian holiday invented a few decades ago by an FBI stooge. Kwanzaa is a holiday for white liberals, not blacks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/kwanzaa...BhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno about you, but is this just another clever disguise to attack liberals? Yes, yes it is. She's just as bad, if not more, as Michael Moore. But this belongs here because it IS a conspiracy theory that this holiday was made to benefit White Liberals. Your thoughts?

Last edited by KagomJack; 2005-12-29 at 06:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-29, 06:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "KWANZAA: A HOLIDAY FROM THE FBI by Ann..."
Where do your thoughts begin? You should seperate your own text...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-29, 06:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where do your thoughts begin? You..."
My thoughts begin after the link. But if you'd like, I could separate them by hyphens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-29, 06:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My thoughts begin after the link. But..."
That would be peachy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-29, 06:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "KWANZAA: A HOLIDAY FROM THE FBI by Ann..."
I don't even know what kwanzaa is
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos