Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

omg why zon use auto aim?

Posted 2004-09-07, 11:01 PM
Today I entered public pk game called "pk" and I r legit pvp dueler so i enter game and i hostile zon! zon called me noob for using legit itams so i laugh at her! when we start duel she says "go" for some reason! so i start going! but then she started shooting these arrows that were white! And as i suspected those arrows started following me so i thought "omg aa hax!" why zon use aa? so i go to use normal swing against her but i get knock backed! by an insible arrow? this zon not only uses aa but ias hack too! "omfg lo lo lo haxxorz" i thought, but then 2 arrows later i die?! omg so many hax!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-08, 01:22 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "omg why zon use auto aim?"
Those white arrows are called guided arrows, a zon skill.
Invisible arrow with knockback can be made by lag.
Since I don't play d2 anymore I maybe worng on this one but isn't there a IAS limit break in v1.10?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-08, 02:16 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Those white arrows are called guided..."
You are so sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slanted-manji

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:18 AM in reply to slanted-manji's post starting "You are so sad."
Lots of IAS Limits for every bow around. 147% for Wf to hit 8 fps and 292% for 7 fps which isnt possible legitly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:21 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Lots of IAS Limits for every bow..."
OMG OMG
OMG
OMG
U Really need to put "omg" on ALL ur topics title ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:11 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "OMG OMG OMG ..."
jesus christ dude.... go away..
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Lmao

Posted 2004-09-08, 11:55 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "omg why zon use auto aim?"
Bro you a re to fucking funny, ryland showed me this and i almost shit myself laughing so damn hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:07 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "omg why zon use auto aim?"
Mighty fuck...

The skill is Guided Arrow.

Do not click this link!

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker