Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

CCS is an amazing anime!
Posted 2002-04-02, 03:23 PM
This anime is another one of my favourite besides Evangelion. Please, post some thoughts about CCS if you have seen it or something. Lets get this thread going!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:25 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
Uh.. It's... ... a cartoon.
I like fresh breath.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Minty Fresh is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMinty Fresh is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Minty Fresh

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:27 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
no... its anime from japan. You seriously need some help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-04, 03:17 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
no... its anime from japan. You seriously need some help.
cartoon=anime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-04, 03:30 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
actually cartoons are kinda silly and anime are pretty serious stuff... if you know what i mean. Anime is for mature ppl cartoons are like immature ppl... you know saturday cartoon and crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-11, 07:15 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
one question... where are you from mighty?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-13, 04:41 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
Card Captor Sakura? I think they had it in the US as just plain Card Captors. Was it the series with the magical card demons that got away from a book, and some sort of bird key/staff that'll seal up the demons back into cards? Or am I mistaken?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-04-14, 09:36 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
lol yeah. All the countries have diff name for this anime... like in Korea(where im from) its Card Captor Cherry, here in Canada Card Captors, Japan Card Captors Sakura.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-20, 08:28 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
i think cartoons is anime, just the more mature ppl like to call it anime so they don't feel immature!! lmao anime=cartoons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:41 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "CCS is an amazing anime!"
really... sure y not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix