Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

HI I am new in this site
Posted 2004-05-01, 03:09 AM
HI I am new in this site
I will be checkin this site all 1 mins or 5 mins every single day i would love to trade these items and mean while ill mf a lot to trade them, sometimes ill give out FREES. So even if u dont need any of these its okay. just let me know if u have questions ask bye

Armors:

1 gladiator bane (X2)
1 Ormus == 13% cold/fire/light +3 to charged bolt
1 Ormus == 10% cold/11% fire + 3 to glacial spike
3 Shaft == 198%/201%/214%

Helms:
1 jala
1 Eth Arreat's face 3%ll

Belts:

2x Thundergod's War Belt

Gloves:

1 Magefist
1 Draculs graps == 9% leech

Boots:

1 MarrowWalk Boots == 1 To Skeleton Mastery
1 SandStorm Treks

Shields:

1 Homonoculus
1 Lidless

Weapons:

1 non eth gimmers
1 Hellslayer= 98 to 578 dam
1 Demon Limb
1 Baranar's Star
1 Buriza
1 Bloodmoon == 13% leech 108 to 148 dam
1 occy
1 Eldrich Orb == +3 all skill 40% cast 16%fire/14%Light

ISO:

Runes - high above lem runes (lem at least or um above)
Charms- 50s/100s/(290s if possible) or mf charms [preffer small charms]
Rings- sojs (if possible)

Please replay or send me a message on aol or d2

AIM SN: teers0fl0ve (zeros not letter o)
D2:g00dazsilver ( zeros not letter o)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
g00dazsilver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeng00dazsilver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

g00dazsilver

Posted 2004-05-01, 05:14 AM in reply to g00dazsilver's post "HI I am new in this site"
You know, mentioning your realm and whether you're ladder or not may be helpful. Anyway, welcome to the board.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-01, 05:43 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You know, mentioning your realm and..."
hey...welcome ). hope ya enjoy it and ya if ur on ladder/useast/sc ill trade ya for that homonculus. thanx
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-05-01, 05:51 AM in reply to g00dazsilver's post "HI I am new in this site"
OH SORRY FORGOT I M
in the est nonladder
sorry

Last edited by g00dazsilver; 2004-05-01 at 06:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
g00dazsilver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeng00dazsilver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

g00dazsilver

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:53 AM in reply to g00dazsilver's post "HI I am new in this site"
Welcome to Zelaron, do enjoy your stay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-02, 03:31 PM in reply to g00dazsilver's post starting "OH SORRY FORGOT I M in the est..."
Softcore or hardcore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-05-02, 05:38 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Softcore or hardcore?"
Most likely softcore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-12, 05:48 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Most likely softcore."
guys it did say wut he was in the title " [USEast/SC/NL] S> HI I am new in this site" anywayz welcome and um...enjoy your stay even though u came here before i
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-13, 01:54 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "guys it did say wut he was in the title..."
That's because I changed the title. Notice that the title of the first post is different from the thread title.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-05-15, 11:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That's because I changed the title. ..."
o lol i new that DUH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace