Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post d2x saved char..
Posted 2002-09-29, 04:14 PM
Anyone got a REALLY nice d2x saved char that actually works ? I can't seem to find one.. I just wanna mess around on open for a bit.. every single one I download works till I try to join a game and then it says "bad character version" but I don't know how to fix it!
Is this a trick question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWater

Posted 2002-09-29, 04:31 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
check hellmonkeys website.
http://www.hellmonkeys.web1000.com/
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2002-09-29, 07:58 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
checkout nightshivers site or ericjwin site. i forget the addy but just do a search itll come up, everything on there is cool, hex editors, hex tutorials and a few great characters that are really godly with lots of -stat guys, and physical resist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ÆonFluX

Posted 2002-09-29, 08:08 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Just a note to everyone: I got space at pixelmethods now: www.pixelmethods.com/~hellmonkeys and changed my domain adress to that so this works now:
www.hellmonkeys.tk

DarkWater: Here is a direct link to some chars:
http://www.pixelmethods.com/~hellmonkeys/open.htm
And that has hacking programs to make items and stuff for your open chars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-09-30, 12:34 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Hellmonkeys: I tried most of them on your site, but I got the "bad character version" and such (Im using Diablo 2 LoD).. what would you suggest trying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWater

Posted 2002-09-30, 12:39 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Only one that seems to work is the lev 99 paladin with white armor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkWater

Posted 2002-09-30, 01:11 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Well that char is fine, I can just edit it.. but I have another problem: In game, my MAX life is like 8mil, but my ACTUAL life wont seem to go over 20k! If I raise my vitality in game, my ACTUAL life goes up, but it would take 2 years to reach 8mil that way.. when I raise in the editor, it doesn't raise my actual hp like it does in game... how do I get my actual HP to match the 8mil max?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkWater

Posted 2002-10-01, 12:08 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Oh ! ooh !! ooooh !!!

USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLZ !!!

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-01, 03:34 PM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
Heh, well I tried but it wouldn't seem to go all the way through.. so I had to post them seperately o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkWater

Posted 2002-10-03, 02:46 AM in reply to DarkWater's post "d2x saved char.."
I used to be an open junkie, gets old fast.
ericjwins site is nightshiver.com/ericjwin
grab the stat editor, fuzzier item creator, and shadow master, might want to read up on it too! pm me if you need help.
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo