Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin My set-up...give comments
Posted 2004-04-12, 02:58 PM
Ok im tired of making sorces that cant mf worth crap...or die instantly when i get hit...so i have taken a look and at some others and built one and now im wondering if you guys think it is smart...MAXED Blizz, Ice Blast, Ice Bolt, Glacial Spike. 1 in tele, 1 in cold mastery, 1 in warmth my outfit will be Full Tal set (soon as i get ammy) with P chance, P travs, and soj's some day ill be using this sorc to mf stuff well ill get back to you ty
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-12, 04:13 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post "My set-up...give comments"
Sounds alright. You might want ~5 into Cold Mastery, just to make sure you dump a monster's Cold Resist to -100.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-12, 05:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sounds alright. You might want ~5 into..."
Make sure to get static
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-12, 05:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Make sure to get static"
No.

Static is very hard to use, and imho, worthless vs these new bosses, in the time it takes to rock pindle theres no room for static.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-12, 05:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No. Static is very hard to use, and..."
`Insolence` said:
No.

Static is very hard to use, and imho, worthless vs these new bosses, in the time it takes to rock pindle theres no room for static.
Well, if you're doing meph or something, wouldn't static help?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-12, 05:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No. Static is very hard to use, and..."
`Insolence` said:
No.

He is right. If this is a botter then you don't need static.

Otherwise I would say that everything looks good. I would advise against tals set on your bot. It's much to expensive to risk losing. Go with Shako, Skulders, and Occy. You won't feel so bad if one day you check your bot to mule and your account is gone.

Edit: not sure if this is ladder or not. If it is ladder than the same applies to your Perfect Wartravs and 2x Sojs. Don't use them on your bot. If its NL then use whatever you want.

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-04-12 at 05:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-12, 06:29 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "He is right. If this is a botter then..."
I mf with my 100% fire sorc. No time to static! I 1hit all pindles minions with fireball then 4hits pindle himself with fireball ^__^

But, Mephisto: Yeah use static on him if you have the time -- But If I get anywhere near him he kills me hella fast so I don't use static on him. I just use river trick so he cant get me .. wipe him out with meteors/fireballs in ~15seconds

Also if I remember correctly, Static will only take meph to 50% Health and no less.. Not sure.

I have 1 pt in static but, imho its not worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LanceIV

Posted 2004-04-12, 07:42 PM in reply to LanceIV's post starting "I mf with my 100% fire sorc. No time..."
LanceIV said:
Also if I remember correctly, Static will only take meph to 50% Health and no less.. Not sure.
That's correct in Hell mode. If you get ~3 or more players in the game, you can actually static him to nothing. It's almost faster to run him in full games than solo that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-12, 08:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's correct in Hell mode. If you..."
allright well thx guys this gives me some confidence in this one...oh and incase your wondering im on ladder and im not gonna chance a bot...to complex for me we little mind

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-12, 09:07 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "allright well thx guys this gives me..."
this quesiton maybe and probably has been asked but i dont know, so i was wondering, u know how u bot pindle right with fire sorc? what happens if the pindle is fire immune? does the bot stop or what???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-12, 09:27 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "this quesiton maybe and probably has..."
It probably just chickens after a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-12, 10:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It probably just chickens after a while."
The bots that have immunity detection (and set up correctly) will just chicken.

The bots that don't continue as if he was Immune to Toilet Paper....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-13, 05:40 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The bots that have immunity detection..."
hey i got one more question thought of it last night...should i get mana shield and dump remander points into mana or should i not and dump them into vit.,...im got str-85, Dex-75%block, and idk what to do with the other two so please tell me if i should get mana shield...thank you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-13, 05:54 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "hey i got one more question thought of..."
Pff, try this setup for your sorc:
peasent crown with 5/3 psn facet
Skin of the flayed one armor /w eld rune
Sanders boots
sigons gloves
kings grace crystal sword
the ward shield
and 12x summoning charms
Then your source will be teh leet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-04-13, 08:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Pff, try this setup for your sorc:..."
-Spector- said:
Pff, try this setup for your sorc:
peasent crown with 5/3 psn facet
Skin of the flayed one armor /w eld rune
Sanders boots
sigons gloves
kings grace crystal sword
the ward shield
and 12x summoning charms
Then your source will be teh leet

i am not sure what halof of those items do so you could you maybe explain why it would make a good sorc.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-13, 08:27 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i am not sure what halof of those items..."
he is kidding, because his acccount got hacked, so now he got to stuck with those newbi items but back then he use to be leet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-13, 10:00 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "he is kidding, because his acccount got..."
well that never answer my question...SHould i get mana shield?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-13, 10:06 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sounds alright. You might want ~5 into..."
Vollstrecker said:
Sounds alright. You might want ~5 into Cold Mastery, just to make sure you dump a monster's Cold Resist to -100.
hey you said i should get it to be -100 to thier cold resist...well i have had a lvl 16 cold mastery before and i still dont hurt the enimies that have cold immune...is it because i was using orb?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-13, 12:04 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "hey you said i should get it to be -100..."
No mana shield. It sucks too much mana. If you have mana shield active and tele into a large pack of archers or Gloams or whatever you are basicaly toast. No more mana to tele to safety.

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-04-13 at 12:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:48 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "hey you said i should get it to be -100..."
Cold Immunes are IMMUNE to cold. It will not effect them, no matter how much you reduce their resistances.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven