Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post A question about durability
Posted 2003-02-11, 11:55 PM
I know this sounds a little newbish but i can't remember if when the durability of an item that you wear goes out does the magic part of the item still work. You see I found some used wartravs with 47% mf but they are eth and the durability is at 9 points left. If I can use these even if the durability fails then I can use them in mf runs. If not then I will be coming back here looking for some cheap wartravs. Somehow I think that's what i am going to be doing. Can any one hook me up with some? I am on USEast. ty
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-12, 03:59 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
You cant use it on anyway if the durra reachs 0.
It still cant be used if you ZOD it.
It will immiadly turns to red which means you are not wearing it, so sorry you cant keep any effect from the boots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-12, 05:29 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
i think belt might work, one time my belts durability was at 0 and i still had the slots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-02-12, 08:02 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
Well thanks for answering, I thought it was that. now all I need is some cheap non-eth wartravs, but all I got is a couple of frostburns and a non-eth titan javs. Anyone know of someone on USEast that would wanna trade?
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-13, 10:43 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
What % Titans???? I have some extra travs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:36 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
I have a couple of unidented titans and some idented but I will have to show you. pm me and we will have to work something out if your travs are good enough for me too.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-16, 10:43 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
damn there should be like a revive rune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-16, 11:27 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
Don't we all wish that!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-16, 11:41 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-16, 11:53 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
what do you mean no? were you the one that just said that you wish there was???:S
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-17, 12:10 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
Bloodkrawller said:
Don't we all wish that!
no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-17, 03:47 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
zethilone said:
damn there should be like a revive rune
Until you broke it again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-17, 03:18 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
OKay okay, now I am really lost. Is this conversation going anywhere or is he just screwing with our heads?
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-17, 03:32 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
Hes screwing with our heads... KILL HIM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:11 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
How about about you put back the D2Exp cd in its case , put it on the shelf and forget it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-21, 01:26 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
naww just kill him, hehehe
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-26, 01:47 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
Mr.Lee said:
You cant use it on anyway if the durra reachs 0.
It still cant be used if you ZOD it.
It will immiadly turns to red which means you are not wearing it, so sorry you cant keep any effect from the boots.
You can't socket boots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-27, 12:18 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
He means 0 durabilty on eth items in general, you think mr.lee doesnt know that you cant socket boots? C'mon, he's mr.lee. MR.LEE!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-27, 10:09 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
so......anyways....bloodkrawler...may i have 2 of those titans??i need 1 each for 2 zons...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-02-27, 03:12 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "A question about durability"
sent me a pm with your offer and I will see. I now have two idented titans and two unidented. And remember it's on USEast.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller