Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-04-13, 10:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The reason it was all delayed is..."
I mean, I could derive from Kaneda's posts that he was an asshole but holy fuck. How are you even still talking to him let alone seeing him? That makes my problems seem pretty insignifigant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-14, 10:34 AM in reply to klo's post starting "What I think is retarded is how long it..."
klo said:
What I think is retarded is how long it took. I mean, a paternity test takes like what, 2 days?!?! At the max, for celebs and people with the money probably just a few hours. They just wanted to make as much money as possible, same with her otopsy situation. They held out on everything so EVERYONE could gossip about it and they would have something big to talk about in the news and radio. It's bullshit.

And as for Britney, poor girl. I mean, I've gone crazy about kaneda before. Oh, here we go with crazy story I'm ashamed of....

I was 8 mos pgt. and kaneda and i were fighting regulary. I was staying at my parents house most of the time and trying to make it work so I wouldn't have to move back in with them. I told him I was staying there for a while....and had the night before. Deciding I wanted to talk with him when he got off work about how to go about either me moving out or us getting on the right track, i went back to our apt for the night. Waited for a while, he got off @ 10:30 and I started calling him @ 11. Tried for about an hour, when he started picking up and I'd hear loud girls laughing, and he'd hang up. Then I was like, well i guess I'll go to bed and forget it...this was at 2 am. Then at about 3:30 I heard his car pull up. I sat up and tried to brace myself to be nice because I knew he'd be drunk. He comes in and turns on the light, looks at me in the bed and RUNS out of the apartment. I look over the balcany to see him and some blonde chick getting into his car. I quickly put on clothes (it was the middle of summer in vegas) and ran to my car. (I had parked down from our apt because there wasn't a spot in front of ours when i got home). I drove out of the complex and just started driving like crazy after tail lights that were so far ahead of me I couldn't tell it was his car. After running about 4 red lights i caught up and saw this girl stroking the back of his neck...I freaked and lit up a cig. that i had stashed in my car before i got pgt. After a while, the girl looked back and noticed me, then he started driving crazy. Pretending to get on the freeway, then turning around at the bottom. He then stopped at a red light, got out and ran over to my car and yelled at me....kicked my car etc. Then the light changed and he got back into his car. Jolted off and so as I tried to catch up real fast he slammed on his breaks and I rear ended him like crazy. Followed them for another 5 mins. before my car actually stopped running. I totalled the whole front end, and blew out two tires. By then I had no idea where I was so i called the cops and told them I had hit someone and they left and i had no idea where i was but my car wasn't operating. They came and found me, then him....over by the apt. When I told them that he was my ex/kinda b/f and he had brought a girl home they began trying to get a hold of the girl. Apparantly her name was "kelly". They tried a few numbers and when they found it, i stored it in my phone. I had a really good friend named kelly for like a year before i got pgt, then when kaneda and i started living together we slowely stopped talking. so when i called the number after i had gotten home, I was like "is this kelly ......" (thinking they'd say "no this is kelly ....") and when i said that she was like "yea". I was like WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING AT MY APARTMENT WITH MY BABYS DAD!!?!?!?!? she was obviously sleeping and still half drunk...and mumbled some shit and hung up. I tried calling her a few more times before her mom answered and said she was going to get me in trouble for harrassment. I told her she was probably a whore too, and that their "christian preschool" was run by whores. That was the last time I talked to them, but if I saw that chick to this day I'd lay her out. FUCK!

Damn, anyways, back to the britany story....whatever she has to do to get her shit together is fine by me.
Kick him in the penis, not the balls, the penis. Once thats damaged it never repairs, unlike balls. Plus that way if his penis is caved in it will hurt him to have sex so he will never forget and probably will not repeat his mistake.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-04-17, 09:53 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Kick him in the penis, not the balls,..."
haha. no, I'm not that cruel. In HS i used to kick him Bad me lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo