Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Blood+ to start Airing on Cartoon Network
Posted 2007-02-19, 08:39 AM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com

March 10! I've taken a peak at the series a while ago and it all looks very nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-20, 01:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Blood+ to start Airing on Cartoon..."
If it's in english it will suck. That is all.

I've never seen it myself, but since watching a couple animes in japanese, the english versions are always absolutely horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-20, 01:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If it's in english it will suck. That..."
There are decent ones.

Full Metal Panic, Hellsing, Eureka 7, Bleach, and Blue Gender.

I think it was licensed by Sony, so they should have the budget to get really high end voice actors.

But yeah, a majority suck. Some are close to the hentai lvl of dubbing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-21, 10:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There are decent ones. Full Metal..."
Lol I've seen those in Japanese Sov KA is right in english it's never as good as the Japanese version. I hate Bleach on TV but I can watch it on YouTube in Japanese no problem.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-02-21, 08:22 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Lol I've seen those in Japanese Sov KA..."
I own said series and I assure you the dub is good enough to not force me to read my anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-23, 07:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I own said series and I assure you the..."
Really? Because Ichigo sounds like a whiner in the english version to me...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog