Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Another one, yet another one!

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:31 PM
19:51] System: Tuttifrutti has joined the chat
[19:51] Tuttifrutti: Yeah, what's up jamer?
[19:52] jamer123: not much made a model for fms
[19:53] jamer123: about blown out my computer speakers last night
[19:54] jamer123: now working out how to upgrade my computer
[19:56] jamer123: i hate ms-dos writing
[19:57] Tuttifrutti: I'm trying to paint my toenails
[19:58] jamer123: im now working on a bit torrent thing were i have to put a os on a floppy disk
[19:58] jamer123: and done i had to formatee it
[19:59] jamer123: yes im a computer geek
[20:00] Tuttifrutti: Lol or an aspiring one. :P
[20:00] jamer123: no im am one
[20:01] jamer123: but im not a nerd
[20:01] Tuttifrutti: So what, pray tell, is the difference between a nerd and a geek?
[20:05] jamer123: nerd have no life have no real friends and just play on crappy internet games like runescape while a geek has a life friends and does other stuff besides play crappy online games ala runescape is very crappy
[20:06] jamer123: there now are you happy
[20:06] Tuttifrutti: Lol yes very. :P
[20:08] jamer123: thats my very own desciption of nerds and geeks in my grade theres 2 nerds both addicted to runescape and denies it and theres 3 geeks me and my best friends
[20:10] jamer123: people think nerds and geeks are the same but theres a big gap in the wall were the geeks have punched it because people call them nerd
[20:11] jamer123: nerds*
[20:11] Tuttifrutti: Lol.
[20:11] jamer123: lol is right
[20:13] jamer123: but is true
[20:13] Tuttifrutti: Have you heard of "De Blob" for Wii?
[20:14] jamer123: i think so kazs mentond it to me or to others
[20:14] System: jamer123 has left the chat
[20:15] System: jamer123 has joined the chat
[20:15] jamer123: man i just need 5 or so bucks for a rc airplane
[20:16] jamer123: heres what i want http :// www . radioshack . com / product / in ... currentTab = cus
[20:17] jamer123: i just want it
[20:17] Tuttifrutti: Hmm.
[20:17] jamer123: what
[20:18] Tuttifrutti: I dunno.
[20:18] jamer123: its just what i want/need
[20:19] jamer123: dang it oits allready the 10th time ive had to ajust y screen
[20:19] Tuttifrutti: Why are you having to adjust your screen?
[20:20] jamer123: its changing and it says its not
[20:22] jamer123: one of my friends sa9id he going to try to get me a better computer
[20:26] Tuttifrutti: How?
[20:27] jamer123: his g ma has a bunch of older computers
[20:28] jamer123: the computers his g ma has are mostly emachines

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:35 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Another one, yet another one!"
so what ya trying to prove .......... that your a dumb ass
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:38 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "so what ya trying to prove ............."
No flaming outside of flame forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:42 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "so what ya trying to prove ............."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
so what ya trying to prove .......... that your a dumb ass
He is trying to show that the only meaningful threads he can create are based on conversations in the chatbox.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He is trying to show that the only..."
who says they're meaningful?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:45 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Another one, yet another one!"
Leave me alone. Gosh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He is trying to show that the only..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
He is trying to show that the only meaningful threads he can create are based on conversations in the chatbox.
I'm trying to show, how badly you all react.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-29, 08:51 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "Another one, yet another one!"
The fuck is the point of this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The fuck is the point of this thread?"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The fuck is the point of this thread?

What he said. I'm confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-29, 10:18 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What he said. I'm confused."
I'm confused too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:45 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I'm confused too."
I like vagina.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-30, 02:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I like vagina."
This thread was created to test the /closing skills of our newly appointed moderators.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-30, 02:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This thread was created to test the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
This thread was created to test the /closing skills of our newly appointed moderators.
I'll close your face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-01, 11:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This thread was created to test the..."
Fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-02, 07:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Fail."
Failed to succeed at succeeding the past succeeded moderators
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-04, 01:24 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Failed to succeed at succeeding the..."
You all just fail epicly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-10-04, 05:11 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "You all just fail epicly."
not really
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-17, 02:03 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "not really"
you replied to a fail post, more fail proof!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-10-17, 06:50 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you replied to a fail post, more fail..."
You fail as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-17, 09:21 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you replied to a fail post, more fail..."
Jesus Christ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos