Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

female modeling and more
Posted 2007-07-25, 03:49 PM
this is my site.
www.scatteredpixel.com
still growing, but these are the video's I've done in about a month and a half...more to come. If you don't want to buy, you can just nab the freebies.

P.S..Jason Delong is gay . <--- looks like that head most of the time.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
3D tutorials, and coming soon game creation tutorials
http://www.scatteredpixel.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-25, 03:57 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "female modeling and more"
That's a new one to me: trueSpace. Easy to use, learn, etc?

By the way, what have you modelled for SMC #17? I would say it's a cornet *spit*, but the lack of pipe, and valves on the other side, make me think it's either a flugelhorn, or a left-handed cornet *spit*/flugelhorn?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-25, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's a new one to me: trueSpace. Easy..."
I'm not sure and...yes I left a lot out...*spit*

tS is easy(ish) it's not as fast as silo, LW, blender, or Z-brush...but it's faster than max/maya/c4d....
it also has V-ray...which is a little limited compared to the max implementation, but still very good.
let me know what you think of em' if you watch any that is...they collection gets bigger every 2 weeks or so...it will slow eventually(space is unlimited, storge space is not).
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.

Last edited by Nowherebrain; 2007-07-25 at 05:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-25, 10:40 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post starting "I'm not sure and...yes I left a lot..."
I dunno how you want to take this because it's both a criticism and praise but your female model is pretty much the perfect example of what is in games these days. Very high quality if a bit generic!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-07-26, 06:45 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I dunno how you want to take this..."
yes, this is more about the basics. I am also limited on time so I can't really define any character, it's possible that I will revisit each lesson inthe future and add more. Right now I need to finish the blender portion.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-29, 03:14 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post starting "I'm not sure and...yes I left a lot..."
Well, I've downloaded the musical instrument one, and seen the length of it - an hour and a bit. Haven't watched it, yet, but I'm guessing that it'll be quite and in-depth video, what with it spanning an hour, even though it is a quickly made model.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-31, 12:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, I've downloaded the musical..."
Your my brother according to the law Justin. RESP3CT MAH ATHORiT@H l33tness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-07-31, 08:30 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your my brother according to the law..."
Yes, Turd. I know...now go do something productive and be silent.
(Congrats!)
I dig your signature.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:23 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post starting "Yes, Turd. I know...now go do something..."
I've updated the site, and there are some freebies as well, so swing on over(yes little brother, even you)and check it out....always trying to stir up some business!...
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nowherebrain

Scttered Pixel
Posted 2007-08-12, 11:52 AM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "female modeling and more"
I've updated the site with a new tutorial.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nowherebrain