Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

There are meager surges
Posted 2008-10-19, 11:33 PM
Such as Graviton surges or Surge Tankians.

Then there are the surges of fat ions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:13 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "There are meager surges"
FatIonSurged said: [Goto]
Such as Graviton surges or Surge Tankians.

Then there are the surges of fat ions.
Then there are dumb shits.

Oh wait. That's just the fat ions again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-10-20, 02:41 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Then there are dumb shits. Oh wait...."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Then there are dumb shits.

Oh wait. That's just the fat ions again.
Yea, except that was the lamest non-retortical (new word) retort I've ever heard. You're not clever in the slightest. At least the OP played off of our handles. You, on the other hand, just claimed that ions were dumb...

By the way, you know who would just love my surges? MidnightChorus. She would be insatiable for my hard, thrusting surges. In fact, I think it's fair to say once these fat ions enter her life she couldn't live without them.

Don't get in the way when these fat ions surge either. You might get shocked!

Last edited by FatIonSurged; 2008-10-20 at 02:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 06:09 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Yea, except that was the lamest..."
It's Serj, ass.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 11:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's Serj, ass."
D3V said: [Goto]
It's Serj, ass.
Puun

Haha, see how I used a double-u in the word pun. Kind of like a w. Like pwn.

OMG I made a pun out of the word pun and pwnt you hard in the face with it!! Lie back down before you get hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 11:54 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Puun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun)..."
Syg? O rly?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 11:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Syg? O rly?"
Syg? O rly?
You're not punny.

OMG am I on a roll or what. That was the punnacle of originality when it comes to puns!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 11:59 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "You're not punny. OMG am I on a roll..."
Your puny pud is perpetrates pugnacious penile putzing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Your puny pud is perpetrates pugnacious..."
Your puny pud is perpetrates pugnacious penile putzing.
What?

OHHH you're getting confused between literary devices. I can understand how your minimalistic mind might make that mistake but that was alliteration. Or at least a mutilation of what could have been alliteration. Good game, and thanks for playing.

Last edited by FatIonSurged; 2008-10-20 at 12:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:37 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Yea, except that was the lamest..."
By the way, you know who would just love my surges? MidnightChorus.
Lol. So funny that you would say something about her. First off, I just saw what a waste of thread this was and had to reply and secondly, if you can allude to yourself using "surges of fat ions" (which I do admit is a waste of an allusion,) so can I.

Way to randomly bring someone into the situation just because they have some connection to them. Should I bring your dad up because he's sodomized you since you were four? Didn't think so.

Have fun letting those fat ions surge all over your face, pumping out their hot, surging goo, cocksucker.

[blatant flame]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:40 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "What? OHHH you're getting confused..."
What?

OHHH you're getting confused between literary devices. I can understand how your minimalistic mind might make that mistake but that was alliteration. Or at least a mutilation of what could have been alliteration. Good game, and thanks for playing.
I wasn't trying to make an alliteration or even any lame ass puns, I was trying to make a worthless, unfunny joke as you have.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:42 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Lol. So funny that you would say..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Lol. So funny that you would say something about her. First off, I just saw what a waste of thread this was and had to reply and secondly, if you can allude to yourself using "surges of fat ions" (which I do admit is a waste of an allusion,) so can I.

Way to randomly bring someone into the situation just because they have some connection to them. Should I bring your dad up because he's sodomized you since you were four? Didn't think so.

Have fun letting those fat ions surge all over your face, pumping out their hot, surging goo, cocksucker.

[blatant flame]

Yea, except everyone needs fat ions surging through their body. It's called PH balance.

Anyway, my alluding to someone connected to you was all true. She loves my surges. She couldn't live without them. Your allusion was just completely fabricated.

Good game nub.

Last edited by FatIonSurged; 2008-10-20 at 12:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wasn't trying to make an alliteration..."
I wasn't trying to make an alliteration or even any lame ass puns, I was trying to make a worthless, unfunny joke as you have.
My jokes are too funny for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:42 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Yea, except everyone needs fat ions..."
And you have two fat ones in yah ass?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:43 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "My jokes are too funny for you."
My jokes are too unfunny for you.
Correct.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And you have two fat ones in yah ass?"
And you have two fat ones in yah ass?
If you're talking about fat ions, they are surging all over all of our asses. That's why when I surge I'm way greater than the surges of GravItons. Don't fuck with me nigga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 12:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Correct."
Correct.
OH SNAP! He couldn't hang with using literary devices so he went back to changing up quotations. What a hoss!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 01:09 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "OH SNAP! He couldn't hang with using..."
If you guys are going to continue to flame, take it to the Flame Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-20, 01:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you guys are going to continue to..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
If you guys are going to continue to flame, take it to the Flame Forum.
These aren't flames. Just repartee my good fellow. How do you like your fat ions surging?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-20, 01:14 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "If you're talking about fat ions, they..."
If you're talking about fat ions, they are surging all over all of our asses. That's why when I surge I'm way greater than the surges of GravItons. Don't fuck with me nigga.
I'd say that you have a larger accumulation of surges going up your ass on any given day.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V