Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The ugliest chick you would do.
Posted 2010-07-12, 11:39 PM
How low would you go??
You must be sober!! (I'll post mine tomorrow)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-13, 09:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post "The ugliest chick you would do."
I don't have a picture of your mom.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-13, 10:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post "The ugliest chick you would do."
IMHO, there's a lot of bad a paper bag can make disappear.

Unless the lass is a whale. You need more than a paper bag then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-07-13, 01:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "IMHO, there's a lot of bad a paper bag..."
You need a truck.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-23, 07:24 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You need a truck."
Skurai said: [Goto]
You need a truck.
A hefty harpoon and perhaps something to hoist her should do. Unless you're into necrophilia then I suppose hitting her with a truck first would be alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-07-23, 11:50 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "A hefty harpoon and perhaps something..."
Already did her, won't go any lower, lol. She wasn't fat or anything, just not that attractive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-24, 07:32 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Already did her, won't go any lower,..."
At least you have a standard now :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-07-24, 08:06 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "At least you have a standard now :P"
w0rd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-24, 08:44 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "w0rd."
That one chick I fucked recently, fuck.. I was stoned so I guess that's why. I felt so disgusting afterwards, like.. it was bad. I told her to go home, lol.

She was definitely the worst chick I have, and ever will sleep with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-07-24, 04:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post "The ugliest chick you would do."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-07-24, 10:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://i28.tinypic.com/2090ox4.jpg"
I would love to watch her apply mascara.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-07-26, 09:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://i28.tinypic.com/2090ox4.jpg"
D:
That better not be a real human face.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-26, 09:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://i28.tinypic.com/2090ox4.jpg"
Grav said: [Goto]
thats gotta be a guy.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-27, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "thats gotta be a guy."
Or a female Snorlax.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-27, 03:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That one chick I fucked recently,..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
That one chick I fucked recently, fuck.. I was stoned so I guess that's why. I felt so disgusting afterwards, like.. it was bad. I told her to go home, lol.

She was definitely the worst chick I have, and ever will sleep with.
You're not talking about Tutti are you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-08-01, 09:02 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You're not talking about Tutti are you..."
The ugliest chick would be the one that requires you to wear a paper bag over your own head just in case hers falls off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-01, 09:03 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You're not talking about Tutti are you..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
You're not talking about Tutti are you
No, we got divorced, she's unfaithful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-02, 01:56 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "No, we got divorced, she's unfaithful."
That was quick.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-02, 11:18 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":eek: That was quick."
Skurai said: [Goto]
That was quick.
Stfu WALLOW.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-02, 11:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Stfu WALLOW."
I really don't care. She had the boyfriend before we got married, while I was down at AIT training for the military, she was fucking around on the internet. Actually found herself another WoW Boyfriend, shes already living with him. So, its w/e I've got my girlfriend I'm happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla