Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Diablo version 1.10
Posted 2003-07-27, 04:43 PM
Hello, I was just wondering about the new patch for Diablo. Are the hacked items still gonna be around or is Blizzard finding a way to delete them. Thx for your time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:04 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Im sure they have found a way to delete them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
they will be deleted for sure, 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:15 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Damn, I was hoping to run around cutting people up with ith weapons and using hex charms and drugging up sorcs and zons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:38 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Why don't you just play Open Battle.net?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 05:50 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
repaying to last msg because open b.net there is too many hacked items and in closed b.net I can own everyone with these items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-27, 07:15 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
And what is the point of owning legit people with hacked gear?

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 09:02 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
For sure, Ith is gonna dissappear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-27, 09:16 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Not entirely sure about the non-ladder realm, but there is a pretty high chance that it will.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 10:32 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
but bought stuff ownt dissapear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heyrob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheyrob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heyrob

Posted 2003-07-28, 12:06 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
An ITH-Sword for example will turn into a "good colossus blade" with some nice stats, but it will have no special stats like lifeleech and things:
before: http://newsprophet.gamigo.de/popup.php?sid=1587
after: http://newsprophet.gamigo.de/popup.php?sid=1588
...you only live once!

Last edited by Krazy; 2003-07-28 at 12:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Krazy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKrazy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Krazy

Posted 2003-07-28, 12:13 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Whoa thx for telling me and having screens. The only thing I have to do now is sell them or atleast learn how to read french
Thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-28, 12:25 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Those text are in Germans.

I am not too sure if that is going to happen on realm. Notice that the Indestrutible is still effective in that ITH C. Blade while the Zod is not in the Blade any longer (the after shot.)

Blizzard might be something different about them on the realm when 1.10 actually releases.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-28, 08:54 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
By the way, when is the new patch coming?
Thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-07-28, 09:06 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
Well it was supposed to be out a while back, there is no set date from what I know of... sensia?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:08 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
wrong forum...
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:47 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
gpkyo said:
repaying to last msg because open b.net there is too many hacked items and in closed b.net I can own everyone with these items
If you don't loose the items, nor will everyone else. So, you won't be godly or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-28, 07:54 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
The items on open are so hacked it almost isn't worth doing anything but duels. My zon does 30k damage so questing is boring. I hope closed never gets that bad or I will give up playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-07-28, 08:11 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
I hope its realeased the end of august, i bet it will be!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-28, 08:59 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Diablo version 1.10"
The end of august would be nice that way I can get stocked up on legit items before my bugged ones disappear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman