Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?
Posted 2003-07-10, 01:35 AM
I put in the disc enter my cd key and it says ''insert play disc'' so i do then it says ''insert expansion disc'' so i do. Then about half way through the install it says ''insert the expansion disc'' again...so it wont install.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:49 AM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
Your CD Is probably like mine, scratched to hell. If its not all scratched up then I dunno what wrong, but its probably has scratches in it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:24 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
Thats what happen to me!!!Fucking pissed me off..mine was scracthed so i had to use my friends..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Count Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCount Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Count Zero

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:53 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
Mines a little scratched can u fix it or do u have to buy a new disc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:57 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
Ihave a CD Burner...could i just burn the CD??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:00 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:15 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
well srry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:31 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
this happened to my friend, just put it under cold water and dry it off with a paper towell, it worked fine after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:09 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
ok...ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:38 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
just go buy a cd repair kit it fills in the scratches... than if the cd as still lotsa scratches or stil as problems reading go get a cd data repair program
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-07-13, 02:13 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
I have this pretty good cd repair kit. Its called Game doctor.

It comes with a cleaning liquid (But its just specially purified water, i can make my own :P) a nice cleaning cloth, a buffering pad (to keep it shiny ), and the game doctor itself.

I found that it cleared up all light and medium scratches. It doesn't really help with deep scratches though.

It costs about $20, at least around here in Michigan
My 2 1/3 cents

"They may be monsters, but they're SEA monsters. What're they gonna do? Flop around on deck and suffocate at us threateningly?" - Red mage, www.nuklearpower.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KD_Viktor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKD_Viktor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KD_Viktor

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:39 PM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
I still couldnt get it to load
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-16, 01:31 AM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
well your going to have to either borrow one of your friends and copy it to a large blank cd (dvd most likley) or go buy a new one.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-16, 02:21 AM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
moved ts general topic not hacking topic
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-16, 02:37 AM in reply to Bounty_hunter7's post "It wont let me install d2 LOD!?!?"
this has nothing to do with scratches, this happened to me before, just fully un-install it, delete the folder, and install it in a different drive, that worked for me, post back here if that works, not fucking running it under cold water... this isn't a burn...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-